Chapter 10

~Your P.O.V~

As a night owl, I didn't sleep. Torrie and Sky slept on 12:00am while I tried to. And that's when Torrie woke up, 5am.

"Good Morning Malfoy, why are you this early?" Torrie yawned. (Admit it, You yawned)

"Didn't sleep, you?" I asked. Torrie Yawned once more then walked to the mirror.

"Early Bird, remember?" Torrie answered. She walked to her bedside table and pulled the top drawer.

"You know, you should really sleep." Whispered Torrie. She combed her hair and sat down on her bed. She put the comb back down.

"I know, it's just, I'm not tired." I answered and someone came out of that weird mirror.

"Hey Victoria Winter Snow!" He yelled. It was Hugo.

"Hugo, (Y/F/N) is awake you know." Torrie whispered. Skyler moved to her right side.

"Oops, good morning Malfoy." Hugo whispered quietly enough to think that I'm not listening. But jokes on him, I did.

"Good Morning to you too, Winks" I joked.

"Seriously Torrie, you should sleep. It's 5:55 in the morning!" Torrie yelled.

Sky moved to her left side. "Torrie, are you gonna-"

"Just wait Winks" Torrie shooed. Hugo went inside the mirror and Torrie did as well. "Just sleep, Skyler will wake you up."

I closed my eyes, hoping I could sleep. Until I went to Dreamland.

~Hugo's P.O.V~

Torrie and I sneaked outside to see the sunrise. Both of us as early birds, this is our morning routine.

"What's first lesson?" I asked.

"Mines Herbology with the Ravenclaws, You?" Torrie whispered, trying not to be heard.

"History Of Magic With Gryffindors." I answered.

We switched timetables and see which classes do we have together.

"We have charms today, together." Torrie said.

"Guys, What the Hey is happening?" A voice appeared behind Me.

"Michael Magobi, Nice to meet you." Torrie muttered.

"Hi Snow. Hugo, how about-"

"Get away from me now" I growled. I hate being interrupted by someone. Especially this retard.

"Chill man, You should sleep." He backed away.

"You too." Torrie sassed. Boy, I love this lady. (A/N: This is really awkward)

"Fine I will, Wish me luck" he walked away.

Torrie Mumbled something out of her mouth, I couldn't hear what she said.

~Skyler's P.O.V~

Another painful day of waking up. I look over the clock which shows 6:30 in the morning. I look over to Torrie's bed, Gone as usual. I looked over to (Y/N)'s bed, sleeping as usual.

I grabbed a comb that's on the bedside table. I look over my schedule and saw that the first lesson is Herbology. And it starts on 9.