Chapter 8

still Skyler's P.O.V

Michael Christopher Magobi. He confessed that he likes me in year 1. What is this you're doing?

We exited the train and I kept on staring at Michael.

"Hi Sky- Oh," Torrie ran to me but realized something's wrong.

"Hi Taurus." I gloomily muttered. Hermione hugged me and Torrie saw Summer.

"Summer, what happened to Sky?" She asked but Summer shrugged.

Hermione came to explain. "Magobi is hanging out with the Silver trio plus (enemy's name)."

"Victoria, Because you ran I have to deal with Seagulls!" Hugo complained. He ran to Torrie, revealing The Wings Twins behind.

"Hi Sky!" A voice said. I turned around revealing Michael and (enemy).

"Hi guys!" He waved. We just glared.

{swearing}

"One two three whore," we all looked behind to see (Y/N) and Newt, "I mean four, Shit."

(Y/N) was the one who said it. She hated (enemy) since forever.

{ends Swearing}

"Hi, I'm-"

"(E/N) Blues. Hi, I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." (Y/N) interrupted.

"(Y/F/N)(<--- your full name) (L/N), mind if I speak with you?" A voice appeared. It was Draco.

But too late. We have to go in the Building. We have to get back to Hogwarts.

Your P.O.V

"Wait up!" A voice shouted. The wizard/witch bumped into me and went ahead. I'll let that slide.

Then I found my idiot.

"Newt!" I shouted. He turned around and waited for me.

Once I reached him I suddenly fell. Someone bumped to me again.

But he caught me.

Everything didn't matter. Everything started to disappear and it's just me and Newt under the moonlight. (Imagination~)

"LOVEBIRDS! Stop." Torrie shouted. Hugo was blushing once again. Everything became brighter.

When will they ever stop? (Note that it's cringy to write Hugo's crush thingy cause he likes someone else and if he ever read this, it's weird.)

"Not like you have been in a relationship." Skyler spat. She was behind me and Torrie was embarrassed. Skyler is salty.

"Sky! Taurus! Wait up!" A voice shouted. It belonged to Summer's.

"Boo, Boo, Boo," Newt poked me multiple times.

"What Mate?" I asked, trying to stop his finger from poking me.

"Like I said Molly, it's not gonna work." A voice whispered.

"It is, just stick with it." A lady's voice answered.

I turned and it was the Wings Twins.

*Nothing* Newton what are you doing?

"Did you hear it?" Molly asked in caution.

I shook my head and they started sighing in relief. What was that about? They started to walk ahead.

I let it slide and started to walk once again without interruption.

||Time Skip||

I walked to the ceremony till I step on an object. I walked back and saw what it is. A green and silver bracelet. It looks wonderful. Then I decided to take it and wear it. No one owns this. I could have a craved name. Shoot, in late!

•Torrie's P.O.V.•

"Where did (N/N) go?" I asked Sky. She shrugged and I sighed.

"I've never felt this heart broken before." Skyler muttered. I went to her a back hugged her.

"Wings, Molly." Professor McGonagall voice boomed.

Molly went up and the hat was set on her head. "Hmmm, Cunning. Kind. Friendly. Bravery. Yet, Intelligent. Hmmm. HUFFLEPUFF!" The hat Announced.

Half of the Hufflepuff table went shocked while the other was proud. A new Hufflepuff.

"Wings, Ollie." A new name was called out.

Ollie nervously sat down and the hat was set on his head. "Same thing as your sister but. Daring, Courage yet Funny. GRYFFINDOR!" The hat announced. The only Gryffindor Wings.

"(N/N), where were you?" Draco questioned. She's here.

"Distracted." She quickly answered.

*just chill before you freak out.* (Y/N)!!!!

Torrie: *Shoot dude, you scared us.*

Skyler: *you, not us.*

(Y/N): *I saw that Ollie went to Gryffindor btw.*

Torrie: *let me add Molly*

(Y/N): *on it.*

Hugo: *sup my dudes.*

Torrie: *(y/n), bruh. *

Skyler: *this is hilarious!*

Molly: *Hey guys.*

Hugo: *Molly! How did you Go tO oUr tAbLe?*

Draco: *hi!*

All except (y/n) and Draco: *AGH! DRAGON!*

Draco: *um.*

Then (Y/N) shut the chat out. I looked over to where (Y/N) and Draco sits and it was just Draco hitting (Y/N) hand.

Oh boy, what'll happen when he knows.

_________________________________________

You likey? I really enjoy what I wrote and I'm writing this in the car apparently.
Continuing on.

It's cringy to write that Hugo likes Torrie and some stuff because we are not that close. {let me be and go with the flow Molly}

Facts!
•Molly is supposed to be called Satan but I made it different. {sry Mol}

•Ollie doesn't know what house he is and chose Gryffindor, even though he doesn't seem like one.

•I wrote this out of boredom

•I like pistachios.

Peace Out Angels!