Chapter 4

~Torrie P.O.V~

I heard screaming. I put a pillow placed near my ears so I couldn't hear anything. But I made things worse. What is happening?

I ran out of my bedroom/guest room and went to the nearest room. Hugo's room. Shoot.

I knocked the door and it opened. Revealing a tired Peach.

"Torrie, I, Uh, Come in?" He said, more like a question.

I nodded and went inside. I couldn't stand any longer, I find the nearest chair.

There was no chair.

I fell to the ground. Last thing I heard was Hugo screaming for help.

~Your P.O.V~

2:00am

"HELP!" A scream. Who would scream for help this early? People who needs actual help.

I quickly went out of the room, not even caring about doing a spell. The only door that screamed help and opened was Hugo's Room.

I quickly ran there and saw three people and a person laying.

Those three people are Molly, Ollie and Hugo. I went passed them to see who is the person laying, unmoved.

Victoria Snow. I felt her heart, it's still going. She's just unconscious.

I grab a paper and a quill to quickly write a letter To Winter.

Dear Winter Snow,

        Your daughter is unconscious. Go to the Wings Manor QUICK!

From (Y/N) Malfoy.

I gave it to The nearest owl. Hugo's Owl. Whatever the name is, I gave the letter to the Owl. It seems smart and read it and knows it's important.

It flew quick.

"Ahhhh!" Molly screamed.

~Molly's P.O.V~

"Ahhhh!" I screamed. I accidentally read her mind and all of it was horrible screaming.

"Her mind, it's screaming. That's why." I quickly panicked and tried to find a resting place.

Ollie ordered an ice to come to us. Telekinesis powers are much better than Telepathic.

Ollie put Ice on my forehead while I lay down on Hugo's bed.

~Your P.O.V~

(...)

It has been six minutes since Winter came. She checked Torrie while she's unconsious.

"This never happened to me before. Couldn't be a stage of telling the future..." She figured out.

"How come I do-" Winter Interrupted Hugo, "Because, It's on the Snow bloodline."

"Molly." I Called.

(Just a really cool note: French class is a better opportunity to write in school)

"Yes?" She lay down on Hugo's bed, dizzy from reading Torrie's mind.

"Would you mind try to read her mind again?" I ask.

I wanna know if she's okay. What is she thinking?

Molly went back to place and sat next to Torrie. She concentrated, trying to read her mind again. Molly fainted as well.

~Ollie's P.O.V~

I couldn't do anything. My twin is gone just like My brother's love life. I fell to the ground and a tear came out. Why did she faint? My number one question is why.

"Molly!" I screamed out, waking the room next door.

My parents went inside the room a gasped, seeing Torrie and Molly laying on the floor.

The Cold, wooden floor.

Then everything went black.

The lights went back on, showing every single one of us confused. Torrie and Molly woke up. What have they seen?

~Torrie's P.O.V~ (In Her faint Sleep)

The future. Everything is gonna be broken soon. We'll be attacked by something we don't even think it can.

A book?

Suddenly, a girl appeared in the distance. Which looks more like,

Molly

"TORRIE!" She screamed and ran to me. We hugged and then pulled apart with force.

"MOLLY!" I screamed back when I'm without company.

We've been caged.

Molly's cage was yellow while mine was red.

I was afraid, everything was with what I feared in the cage. I looked over to Molly and saw her afraid too.

" I warned you."

The voice boomed.

What does it mean?

Then, I Woke up.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

What came to my mind? IDK.

Hugo poked me a million times yesterday and it HURTS.

Same as Molly, Ollie and Annette.

I'll also put Newt in the next chapter.

WHY DOES THIS CHAPTER HAVE SO MANY P.O.V???!!!!

~Update~

Hugo Poked me again...