Chapter 11

~Hope You're Ready~

I've met one person, I guess.

"(Y/N), WAIT UP!" Someone shouted. I looked behind, Naomi. The person I met, the name's Naomi.

"Wat?" I asked. Honestly, I hate her. (No I don't, sorry Naomi and people named Naomi)

"You need to wait for Torrie and Skyler!" She whined.

"But I need to hang with the gang!" I tried to act cool. Yeah, it ended up as a cringe that she left me.

"Heyyyy," someone tugged on my bag. Obviously, it's Torrie the annoying Queen.

"Wat?" Honestly, it works both ways. Like or not, still better than 'yes?'

"Break and we have potions," she said. Well actually, Skyler said it.

"Ugggghhhhh," Torrie and I both groan.

"What's wrong?" She questioned.

"Gryffindors," we complained.

"Harry, Hermione, Ron, other Weasley's, Neville," Skyler list all Gryffindors.

"Fine."

|| I gave up one writing so, timeskip ||

During lunch, we sat by the Hufflepuffs table and it was still painful. Rumors started to blow in the other tables and Hufflepuffs try to defend.

"It's okay (y/n), they don't that we are better than them. They don't know what you have." Newt said. He's right.

They don't know what we can do. They don't know what they have done. We can be the history books, friends with other houses and not caring about what people said. Rumors has nothing on us. Nothing. Rumors are just hurtful words that will live with you forever but also can disappear by a certain action. Wow, I'm give a speech!

"Torrie," I began "lets go to our dorms."

She nodded and went with Skyler. I followed.

|| Skip To Dorm ||

"Wait What?!" Torrie screamed.

"How do you NOT like Naomi?! She's so nice and she even lend you her quill." Skyler said.

"Sorry but, I just feel like everything disappears and I can see her every action." I apologized.

"Sorry but, you sound gay." Torrie pointed out.

"Aren't you?" I questioned. She nodded. "Anyways, something is wrong. I can feel it."

"Yeah yeah," Torrie doesn't care a single bit.

_______________________________________

So, I FORGOT ABOUT EVERRYTHING IN BOOK 2 SOOOO, I HAD TO STOP THIS CHAPTER

IM SO SORRY!