Chapter 2

~Your P.O.V~
After helping Torrie, I ran somewhere else to find Skyler.

But I bumped into someone, A twin?!

"Hi! You must be (Y/N), am I correct?" A woman appeared behind them.

"Yes I am, You are?"

"Hugo's Mother. Nice to meet you." She cheerfully answered.

~??? P.O.V~

A girl who looked like an age as Our brother, Hugo, suddenly bumped into us. Now, my Mum is having a conversation with her. Apparently, Her name is (Y/N).

"And who are you guys?" She asked us

"I'm Molly and This is my brother Ollie." I answered. I just want to get this over with.

"Nice to meet you. I'm friends with Hugo, well, Kind-Of because we talk sometimes. But I hope I'll be meeting you someday." She talked.

"We'll be attending Hogwarts. So, we will!" Ollie answered.

"Then that's nice! I'm a Slytherin apparently." She introduces her house with a tiny amount of pride.

Seriously, what is happening?

"And if you think that I'm the same age as your Brother Hugo, I'm not." She waved and walk away.

Or ran away.

"Welp, Let's go to Ollivander's and get your very own wand!" Mother cheered.

"Yay!" I sound excited! Well, everything I said sound sarcastic so, yep.

"Molly, Cheer up." He danced weirdly for 2 minutes while I watch and when he stops, I told everyone to don't mind him. Everyday Life.

~Newt's P.O.V~

I lost (Y/N) COMPLETELY! And I STILL HAVE MY ROBE ON SO I LOOK LIKE A YEAR 2 BOY!! This is my problem.

"Skyler! Have you seen (Y/N) anywhere?" I asked when I found Skyler in a distance.

"Found her!" She pointed West. I walked over there until I found her.

I ran to her and hugged her immediately.

"Wow, you okay Newt Boot?" She asked.

"I lost you! Don't do that." I playfully punched her while I hugged her.

"Guys, stop! I do not want to be the Third-Wheel." She said.

"Kay." I answered but Newt did, not in a right way

"But, Let me hug her for a while! I lost her ever since she ran off." He begged.

Skyler stopped and doesn't talk. Keeping Newt to Hug me for eternity. When she coughed, Newt stopped. He earned his time to Hug me forever.

"Kay, um, (Y/N), why the long faces?" She asked.

She explained every bit. Meeting Draco and Lucius in her actual age form, Torrie's bleeding and crying because of her future stuff, Meeting Twins that rhymes and ran everywhere to find Skyler.

"(Y/N)! Newt!" A voice screamed. We turned around and saw Torrie and Hugo.

"Torrie! You Ok?" Skyler asked with a worried look.

Torrie revealed a scar that the bleeding has been placed. It was red.

"I'm fine though. I'm fine!"She replied suspiciously.

"Hugo! Torrie!" A voice screamed again. They turned around and saw Molly and Ollie.

"Molly! Ollie! Mom!" Hugo hugged them three. Of course, they hugged him back.