Chapter 1.

New Book- Enjoy

Nanelia - (Na-nail-iyah)

I cleaned up the last of the garbage that was on my apartment floor and put it inside a garbage bag. I had a little girls night tonight with my best friends Ryan and Jaimie.

"Girl, I'll call you later alright?" Jaimie said while stuffing her face with another donut. I laughed at her childish ways, she had powered from the Donut all over her mouth. "Okay girl, get home safe. Love you" I said while hugging her. "Yeah, love you too" Ryan hugged her. "I love you guys too" Jaimie said. "Tell the boyfriend I said hello" I teased and Ryan laughed. Jaimie was leaving my house to go hang out with her man. "Whatever" she said before leaving and shutting the door behind her. I locked the door and Ryan grabbed my arm. "Come look" she said.

We came to the balcony we're we could see Jaimie walking to her boyfriend's car. He hugged her and kissed her. "Cute!" We shouted and they looked up. Jaimie gave us the finger before going to his car.

"She's so mean to us" Ryan said jokingly. "I know right" I said. We went to the living room and sat on the couch just talking and watching tv.

"Hello?" Ryan began talking on the phone. "Hey baby" she rephrased. She began getting all gushy and blushing. She had to be on the phone with her boyfriend.

Before I knew it she was off to go hang out with him. "I promise we can hang on the weekend, I'm sorry" she apologized to me. "It's fine Ry, go have fun" I said with a smile. She laughed a little and hugged me goodbye.

After locking up I decided to go to bed early. I was bored and I didn't have a boyfriend like the rest of my friends, so I had nobody else to hang out with.

I did the rest of my homework in bed, since I am a college student I still had homework. After I was done I closed my laptop and sat back in bed flicking through the channels. I eventually went to sleep.

-

"Now I want you guys to finish this project by tomorrow and hand it in on time" my professor said while wrapping up today's class session.

On my way out I walked through the hall and out to the campus. I had to walk all the way to the parking lot.

I drove down the street, Atlanta traffic wasn't that hectic. I guess it was because it was still kind of early, my class ended at 11 am.

I was headed to the grocery store, since I had a few things to pick up. While pulling into the grocery store I was caught off guard by a car speeding towards me. I tried to back up as I began panicking, and the person hit my car causing my entire car to jolt back a little. I let out a huge breath, thankful that I was okay.

My heart was pounding and I was scared to say the least. "What the fuck" I yelled.

I quickly got out the car and I looked at the guy getting out of his car. He drove a Rolls Royce. I drove a small four door Lexus.

"You're kidding" I mumbled as I looked at the damage done to my car. He dented the front of my car on the corner. "You almost killed me" I yelled as he approached me. "I'm so sorry, I didn't even see you" he apologized. "Clearly" I said with an attitude. I finally made eye contact with him and I didn't think he would be this attractive.

"I'll pay you for the accident just don't get the police involved, you know they're already killing us innocent black people" he said seeming serious and he was right

"I'll pay you for the accident just don't get the police involved, you know they're already killing us innocent black people" he said seeming serious and he was right. He pulled out a wad of cash and began counting. "How much do you think it'll cost?" He asked me. He paused, "I didn't get your name" he said. "Uh- it's Nanelia, Nali for short" I said. He smiled a little "Quincy" he replied.

-

Author's Note-

How do you guys like this so far? I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

I'll update almost everyday

I'm taking a break from my other book, I wanted to build/create something new.

Vote and share your comments with me my loves