Chapter 11.

Quincy

After the concert, I met up with Drake and introduced him to Nali

After the concert, I met up with Drake and introduced him to Nali. She's a big fan of him and his music, that's why I brought her here.

After getting a few pictures, we left because the show was over. They were shutting down the arena so we were headed back to the car.

We were now getting food at a diner, because it was late at night and nothing else was open.

"Thank you for everything, tonight has been amazing" Nali said while eating a French fry.

I nodded my head while chewing on my food. "No problem" I mumbled.

"So, how was work? Back in LA" she questioned.

The waiter brought us another refill on our drinks and we thanked him.

"It's good" I said. I didn't really talk much about my job to her but she knew about what I did. I make music and I act, pretty simple I guess.

"I feel like you're in a weird mood" she said, it was silent for a few minutes. She was right though, I didn't know what to say. I wanted to talk about us, and if she was willing to pack her stuff and move to LA with me.

I have a house out there and a place in ATL. But my work revolved around LA

I wiped my hands off on a napkin and sat back a little. She waited for me to speak.

"I want you to be my girlfriend, but I don't know how this long distance thing will work" I said to her. I didn't want to be so blunt but I had to say it in some way.

"Oh" she mumbled. She seemed a little bothered by this whole conversation, I could see it on her face.

"I like you a lot" I said. "Please understand where I'm coming from"

"Quincy if you want to stop talking to me let me know now" she said without making eye contact with me.

"I do want to talk to you, I like you. I want you to be mine." I explained. "Come to LA" I said, I wasn't asking.

She looked at me with a blank look, maybe even surprised.

"What?" She asked, if anyone else was in here they'd stare at us for yelling.

"Seriously, I want you to come. It's a good place to be to get your show out there" I reasoned.

"My job is here in Atlanta, I can't give that up over some boy" she said. I gave her a look and my face said everything I was thinking. Her jaw dropped when she realized what she said.