Chapter 2.

Nanelia

It's been a day after the accident and my car was in the shop. I had no idea how I was getting to school and back. The guy Quincy gave me his phone number in case things went wrong. I had no idea about cars and he knew some people who worked for Lexus so he "hooked me up" supposedly.

"So now what?" Ryan asked. "I don't know, I just have to rent a car or take an Uber to school" I said. We had just finished unloading groceries into my fridge since I didn't get it yesterday. I went grocery shopping today with Ryan. "What was his last name?" She questioned. She scrolled on her phone. "Um I think it was Brown" I said while putting the box of maple sugar oatmeal in the cabinet.

"Thee Quincy Brown?" She looked shocked. "Huh?" I asked and she showed me a picture.

"He's famous girl! How did you not know this was him? He hangs out with Amber Rose

"He's famous girl! How did you not know this was him? He hangs out with Amber Rose. I met him a few times." She said. She's an actress so I knew she knew people from her job as an actress. "This is Al B. Sure's son" she said.

My mouth dropped. "I didn't know, I-" she cut me off. "No you had to know! He's gorgeous girl, go get him" she said while laughing. "Stop" I mumbled. She always pressured me into finding a man. "I don't want to use him" I said while making a face. "What? That's not what I said. Using people is wrong" she argued. "Sorry, I'm just upset about my car and you know-" she cut me off. "It's fine" she said.

"I think you guys would be cute together, he just needs to drive better" she laughed.

"Why didn't you ever introduce me to him? He's single right" I asked her. "I met him on set, we never really seen each other anywhere else" she laughed. "I think so, he might be single" she said. "Text him and try" she said.

"I don't want to seem like a groupie" I said while eating a popsicle. "You didn't even know who he was when ya'll were face to face, I'm sure he still thinks you're clueless about who he is and not a groupie. A groupie would threaten to sue him, after he hit their car" she said and she had a point. "You didn't do that, you let him get away with it" she said.

"We'll see" I said with a smile. "Text himmm" she whined. I rolled my eyes playfully and began walking away from her. "Nali" she ran after me trying to get me to text him.

-
Author's Note-

Vote, share and comment