14.

Quincy

I had a few days off so I was chilling at Nali's house until I had to pick her up from work. After the barbecue, my brother brought some food over and he talked to Nali. He got to know her some more and I let them be.

That was a week ago though, so Nali has kind of let it go for now.

Baby ❤️ - I get out at 9 can you bring food when you come? I didn't eat all day baby
- 8:32 p.m

Why didn't you eat anything 🙄 that's not good. But alright babe
- 8:33 p.m

Baby ❤️ - Thank youuuu 😊 and cause.... I didn't have time
- 8:35 p.m

Once I left to go pick up Nali, she was waiting outside I asked for her to do.

I helped her in the car and got back in myself. I had brought her a chicken salad like she requested.

"Thank you" she mumbled again while eating a forfull of salad.

"Salad is not food by the way" I said with a laugh and she laughed as well.

"I don't know why I was craving it" she defended herself.

Once we got home I made some quesadilla's with chicken and cheese, for us since she was still hungry.

"So how do you feel about that whole-"

"Quincy stop asking me" she cut me off.

I wanted to see where her head was at about meeting my family last week. I know she's still upset. But she's stubborn!

I let it go for now and just chilled with her.

-

3 months later

Nanelia

"Can I have a kiss" I asked Quincy as he sat up in bed rubbing his eyes. "You've been annoying me all morning" he complained while getting out of bed.

"I'm sorry, I was bored"

"I know" he yelled from the bathroom. The door was closed and I'm assuming he was peeing since the toilet flushed. Then I heard the sink water running.

Once he came out the bathroom, I ran to him to get my kisses.

"You have so much energy baby" his voice was so raspy. He sounded tired and his nose was stuffy.

I kissed him a few times before pulling him to the kitchen.

"Your nose is all stuffy" I said while kissing his neck.

"I know, I don't feel too good"

"Breakfast?" I asked while pulling out a few pans to cook with.

"Um I don't want anything really." He declined. "But oatmeal is good, thanks"

"Okay, I'll make that then" I said. "Thank you" he wrapped his arms around me from behind and he kissed my cheek.

-

"There's a party for my show next week, it's in LA" Quincy said as he ate his oatmeal. I made some for the both of us, the maple and brown sugar one is the best.

"That's nice, congrats on the show. When are you guys filming again for season 2?" I asked while propping my feet up on the couch.

"Um I'm not sure, it might be in two months"

"I love it, it's such a great tv series. The combination of love, the real world and music. That's amazing"

Quincy is in a new show called Sparkling . The show is about a girl group who's striving to make it in the music business, and it intertwines with real life issues that most people have and go through.

"Thank you" he smacked my thigh causing me to gasp.

"Owwww" I whined and I laughed a little because he was laughing. He's so silly

"So do you want to come?" He asked focusing on me and placing his bowl on the table.

"I'd love to"

He smiled a little and began changing the channel. "Hey, I was watching that" I hit him and I tried to take the remote.

He pulled me on top of him and began tickling me. After trying to get him to stop tickling me, he brought me closer to him and kissed me.

-

Quincy

"Congratulations! I'm so proud of you" Nali hugged me and I hugged her back

"Congratulations! I'm so proud of you" Nali hugged me and I hugged her back. I leaned down to kiss her and she smiled.

"Thank you" I said while surveying the area. We had a party for the end of the first season of my new show Star

I was nervous that Jess would show up and I didn't need her in the same room with me or Nali. I flew Nali to  LA so she could come to the party, I wanted her here with me and I'm happy she's here.

"I'm gonna go find Ryan" Nali said to me before walking off.

"Here" my brother passed me a drink. "I don't feel like drinking tonight" I told to him. His face scrunched up and he let out a laugh.

"Why not?" He questioned sipping his drink, they were in glass cups. This was a "formal" kind of party in a fancy hotel, not a club or anything like it.

"I'm not feeling well" I lied. He chuckled and I couldn't help but laugh a little. "Loosen up" he encouraged.

I took a shot and grabbed a cup from the waiters tray.

-

"Baby" I grabbed Nali's hand.

When the party was over I had Nali wait outside with Ryan for a cab. I'd be meeting her in a few minutes.

Of course my family is here and Nali didn't necessarily want to be around my mom knowing that my mom didn't like her.

Nonetheless, Nali said hi to everyone and everyone played nice at my event.

I knew eventually I would have to have my mom and girlfriend sit down and talk. Trying to get my mom to apologize is hard.

I met them outside and we got into the cab, since we all were a little tipsy.