Chapter 7.

Author's Note-

There is a time skip/time jump!

-

Nanelia

4 months later

I was at home, packing up the last of my things. I was moving to a new apartment downtown in Atlanta. "Is this the last box?" The mover asked me. "Yeah I think so" I said while looking around my now empty apartment.

It's been only a year I've lived here, it was my very first apartment. I found a new place that has more space and it is way better than my old place. I had too many issues with my crazy neighbors so it was time to move on.

Quincy and I were dating, even though he lives in California. He has a place out here so he was here most of the time.

I hadn't seen him since last week and that's because he's in LA handling business. I mean I get it but it's kind of hard to trust him all the way in another state.

I missed him of course. He tried to convince me to move to California but I'm not ready for that. We've only been dating for about 3 months. He didn't ask me to be his girlfriend yet so I mean maybe he wasn't being loyal out there.

I started to overthink myself into a bad mood. I needed to clear my mind and think positive.

"Alright" my voice echoed. It was time to get going.

-

After getting settled in my new place, I had boxes everywhere. The movers are coming tomorrow with my new furniture so I was excited to see how awesome this will look when everything is decorated.

"Baby I miss you" I said to Quincy. He facetimed me while he was on set for his video.

"I miss you too" he said with a small smile. I laughed a little. "Sure you do"

"I do miss you" he took offense to my comment. "Stop it"

"Okay" I sighed a little. "I'll be in Atlanta on Friday" he said. "I promise"

I smiled a little and I nodded. "Okay"

I was now putting on a face mask, I had showered earlier when I first got here.

"Cutie" he said as I posed in the camera with my face mask on.

I laughed a little and so did he. "Baby I got to hang up but I will call you later if you stay awake for me" he said. The time zones were different, it's 9p.m here and 6p.m over there.

"Okay baby" I pouted a little. "Stop it" he said.

"I'll call you later okay?" He looked at me for confirmation. "Okay" I said. "Bye babe"