Unbeleived

**time skip**

(Hiccups POV)

I flinched everytime the torch tower hit something. With a different face each time. Once it was finally done and I turned back around to face my father, he was looking at almost all the dragons flying off with our stuff....then he looked at me. If looks could kill I would have been dead a long time ago.

I'm so DEAD!

Trying to make the situation better I said, 'Ok, but  hit a Night Fury..'

All he did was drag me and started yelling, then I said something sarcastic, that I will not mention, which just made him even more mad. Then he told Gobber to take me to the house, without letting me get away.

They'll never believe me.

So Gobber took me and he said, 'Let's go!'

As I go walking past Astrids group, or as I call them The Fire Group, of course Snotlout, my cousin, has to say something like..'Wow! I've never seen someone mass up that badly. I mean, that actually helped!'

'Thank you, I was trying.' I say, as Gobber walks by Snotlout, and pushes him down by his head. Astrid just moves her axe and let's him fall, she actually was the only one, out of the entire village, that didn't say anything and had a look on her face that actually made it seem like she cared.

If only....
____________________________________________________________________

(Astrids POV)

I look at Hiccup, as he gets drug by a yelling Stoick, over to Gobber. But what he said before this, kept replaying in my head.

Did he actually hit a Night Fury?

I get rudely snapped back to reality when Snotlout says something satcastic, to Hiccup.

Poor Hiccup.

'Thank you, I was trying.' replies Hiccup.

Then Gobber shoves Snotlout, sending him backwards to the ground, and I had to move my axe so he could keep falling. I look down at him for only a second, before standing up, and giving Hiccup a worried/sorrowful look.

Wait! Did I just actually do that? Are you kidding me?

By the time Hiccup got to his house, it was already daylight outside.
____________________________________________________________________

**short time skip**

(Hiccups POV)

'I just want to be one of you guys..' I say to Gobber as I close my front door behind me. I wait just on the other side of the door as I wait for Gobber to sigh and walk away. As soon as he was gone, I quickly run up to my bedroom, grab my juornal, grab my pencil, and head out the back door. I run until I get into the woods. Then I draw a map in my journal of all the possible places that the Night Fury could have fallen.

**time skip**

I wack an old tree brach that is in my path, but it just snaps back into place wacking me in the face.

'Oww!' I yelp in pain as my cheek stings.

I look up at the tree and I notice that the tree is completely wrecked.

THANKS FOR READING GUYS! SO I'M STARTING TO DO A LOT OF TIME SKIPS BECAUSE I NEED TO GET TO THE POINT THAT REALLY KICKS OFF THE START OF THE WHOLE POINT OF MY BOOK....IF THAT MAKES SENCE? ANYWAY, THANKS!

                                                                 -infinityshipper04