Raids☆

(Hiccups POV)
Wow that was a pretty long conversation. I'm both sad and glad that she still thinks of me as the enemy. Sad, because I wish she just knew who I was and glad, because she doesn't know who I am, my cover isn't blown, and I still have the same reputation.

I got home earlier than usual that night. I decided to sleep early, but couldnt. Every time I closed my eyes, I saw Astrid. She was still as fierce as ever, but she also seems to be pretty close to my dad. I wander why.

*time skip*

The next morning I went and ate breakfast, waited for Toothless to wake up, went for a flight, drew, upgraded some inventions, and then took a power nap, so did Toothless. By the time we woke up, it was time.

This raid was....different in a way. Something didn't feel right.

I don't like this. I don't like this at all.

I could feel it in my gut.
____________________________________________________________________
(Astrids POV)

I woke up, determined to talk to the Unknown Enemy some more and find out as much as I can. The catapults have already been taken out and I had the gang with me. We were now in charge of keeping track of the Unknown Enemy.

I told Snotlout to search on the east side, the twins to search on the west side, and Fishlegs to search in the north. As for me, I was going south, towards the arena and towards the woods.

I heard the whistle and saw the blast right at the arena, but when I got there, he was already gone. I lost him for a little then I heard a something in the woods, so I run as fast as I can in that direction. Then suddenly some one grabs my axe, pins me down, and puts my axe to my throat. Then the person walks out into the open.

Almost nothing around us, then he yells at the night sky. "Come out in the open, I have an offer." That's when I knew it was Spitelout.

"What!?! Get off me! You can't offer me to him!" I yell, struggling to get out of his grip.

"There is no him, it's the devil!" He's yells back.

Just then, I hear a swift, slight whistle as the Night Fury came down and landed. Then he gets off his dragon and stares in our direcrion. I suddenly don't move. I'm no longer struggling. I'm just standing there, willingly.

"What do you want?" He's asks.

"You can have her, but only if you leave our village alone and take back every last dragon to whatever hell whole they came from. Ok?" Offers Spitelout.

Then the Unknown Enemy grabbed a weird object, pressed a button, and from there was some sort of flaming sword. He held it to Spitelout, then Snotlout came from out of nowhere, holding a hammer to his head. Then Stoick came holding his famous hammer to Snotlouts head. Tuffnut then came holding a mace to the cheif!! I then grabbed my daggers and held them to Tuffnuts back.

This is a circle of hell.

"Now one is killing anyone, now everyone take a step back." Ordered the cheif and everyone obeyed, even our enemy.

We all took a deep breathe. Snotlout,Tuffnut, and Stoick all asked "Who the hell are you?"

All our enemy could say was,"Last time I checked I was the Unknown Enemy." As he mounted his dragon.

"Wait! Don't go! At least not until you answer some questions." I plead.

"I cant." Then he took off.
____________________________________________________________________
(Hiccups POV)

Wow! That was exciting! I guess. It has already been two years since I had left Berk.

*six month time skip*

I saw Astrid. Again. But only because she was with the group that offered me stuff so I would stop coming. I could defiantly tell that Astrid didn't put anything out there, but she was still there.

Why?

Of course I turned down all the offers. I did my job. I got interupted.

I was freeing the dragons in the arena. I turn around and I suddenly get pinned down and an axe at my neck. All I do is stare.

"Take the mask off." She said feircly.

"No" I respond firmly.
____________________________________________________________________

THANKS AND I'M SO SORRY FOR THE CUSSING. ANY WAY, HAVE A GOOD DAY!
                                                                -infinityshipper04