▪Human ▪

(Astrids POV)

When I finished my food, I set it next to my bed. Then the realization that I was left for dead by people from my own village, hit me. My eyes started to water, I wasn't going to let anyone see me crying, especially someone I didn't know. So I turned around and shuved my face into the pillow.

"Oh shit!" He's said, I thought he was going to try to sooth me, but he did exactly what I needed, he walked out.

I cried for hours and hours. Then, finally I stopped crying, and then he walked in. I thought he would ask me if I was ok, but he just covered me with a blanket and told me he knew it would come.

He started to leave, but I turned around and yelled,"You have no fucking clue do you?!? You have no clue what it feels like!"

"Really, I have no fucking clue what it feels like?!? Really?!?" He shakes his head and laughs in frustration, "if only you knew."

"If only I knew what?!? Who you are?!? Why your here?!? W-" Then he cuts me off.

"You only have the smallest reason to be angry right now!" He yelled.

"Oh really?!? Being left for dead by your own people isn't good enough?!?" I argued.

"That's one thing, one night! You lived your entire life being the villages best warrior! You have a great family name! Friends that will be there until the end of time! Great support! A strong village!P-"

"How the hell do you fucking know all this shit?!?" I asked.

"Its complicated!" He replied.

"Yeah everything is! Why am I even here?!?"  I ask. It seemed to be all questions now and only vague responses.

"I fucking saved you, Astrid! For Thors sake, get over youself!"

"What the fuck did you just say?!?" I was absolutely shocked by what he said. I grabbed my axe tight.
____________________________________________________________________
(Hiccups POV)

Holy shit! What did I just say?

"What the fuck did you just say?!?" She yelled, obviously shocked. She then gripped her axe as tight as she could.

Shit.

She then put the blade to my neck. "How the hell do you know my name?!?"

All I could say was," I've been around a lot longer than you realize!"

"What the fuck does that mean?" She yelled." And don't give me a vague ass answer!"

"Ok, please can you just put the axe down!" I refused.

"What the hell have you been through that would make you hide like a coward?!?!" She hit, hard.

So I hit back,"Oh, I'm a coward! Ok! You know, Astrid your not fearless! You never have been! And you never will be! You hide behind your title, so people won't see what you truly are."

"Oh yeah!?! Then, who am I?" The last sentence she didn't yell, she slowly sunk to the ground, dropped her axe, and put her hands on her face.

"I'm sorry." All I answered.

"Can you please answer one question for me?" She asked, looking at me with a look of loss, like she had no idea who she was.

There was a long moment of silence. I was preparing to tell her who I was."Who am I?" She finished the last sentence with a sob, she was broken and I'm the one who did it.

I pulled her to a standing position and into a hug. She wrapped her arms around me and sunk her head as deep as it could go into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my head on her head.

She cried for hours and hours. Then she pulled away and looked at me like I was a ghost. "Are you ok?" I ask.

"Why do you hug like that?" I looked at her extremely confused and responded with," huh?"

"Nevermind, you hug like a person I used to know" by then I knew she was talking about me.

"What I said was wrong. I was saying things out of anger."

"Yeah, but people say the truth in those situations. Who am I?"

"Human."
____________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS! THANKS FOR READING. SORRY FOR THE LANGUAGE AND SORRY FOR IF IT WAS BORING. THE NEXT ONE WILL DEFINITELY MAKE UP FOR IT.
                                                       -infinityshipper04