《The Battle》

(Hiccups POV)

They all come charging at me. They surrounded me and now each of them are charging at me with their weapons raised. I needed a plan, fast!

As soon as they were all a couple feet away from me I jumped straight up and over Snotlout, who was the shortest one there.

All of them slammed right into each other. I was at a complete different side of the ring because the momentum took me a bit further than expected. That made Fishlegs and Snotlout pass out. The twins we arguing. And as for Astrid, she grabbed her axe, and came at me.

I grabbed my dragon blade. With my arm slightly behind me, you've seen movies, and I bring it in front of me, ready for Astrids blow. She came running at me, full speed. She swung her axe at me and I blocked it with my blade. She got in a couple of good swings, before I got one that sent her flying into a wall, knocking her out.

Next up, Snotlout woke up. He was mad that I took out Astrid, so he charged at me, hammer raised. I took my dragon blade and sliced the hammer in half. He tried hitting me on top of the head with his fist, but I slid under his legs and pushed him face first into the ground.

The twins stopped arguing and came at me with their heads down, planning to ram into me, but at the last minute I moved out of the way, sending them into the rock wall behind me. Well that took care of them.

I was surprised to see an axe being hurled at my legs, but I jumped up, landing on it. Astrid cursed in fury, "You steaming heap of, no good......." I tuned her out from there.

Snotlout got up from the ground and came running toward me, so I led him to Astrid, who reached her axe and was swinging furiously. He then took his attention off of me and became more interested in dodging Astrid. She just got mad and punched him square in the face, sending him unconscious to the floor. She gave me the death glare.

I took off running to the other side of the ring, as soon as I  got there Astrid swung her axe with all her strength, from the opposite side of the ring. It came hurling towards me. As it came close I managed to grab it with my left hand and let Astrids strength stay with the axe, making me spin around. As soon as my back was to her I had to grab the axe with my right hand to make sure it didn't fly out of my hands and add some extra strength to the axe.

When I made a full 180° turn I used all my strength to send the axe back flying towards Astrid. I knew I wasnt that strong , but with Astrids and my strengnt combined, we could ripp the Earth off of its own axis. The handle hit her neck, sending her flying backwards into the rock wall behind her. The blade was embedded deeply into the wall cracks spread from the spot from which the axe hit.

Gasps were heard from the crowd. Astrid was yelling and cursing, while trying to pry the axe handle away from her neck. That took care of her.

The crowd goes quiet as everyone realizes that I had won. I look up at my dad. Who scowls at me. It's dark by now and everyone starts to go home. I wait for everyone to leave, including my dad. The others are starting to wake. I'm hidden in the dark, so they don't see me yet.

When the others wake up, they all run over to Astrid, trying to pry the axe free, but fails. Then Stoick comes and opens the gate. Toothless sneaks in behind him and comes over to me, without being seen.

My dad can't even get the axe free! Wow! I might be stronger than I thought!

"Get over here now!" Astrid yells glaring at me.

No one else can see me so they all ask,"Who are you yelling at?" Turning around and looking in my direction.

I found out something a while ago. Since the color of my eyes match Toothless, if I keep the shades on my helmet off, my eyes can actually glow in the dark. It's complicated, but really cool.

So I pull the shades up from the inside of my helmet.
____________________________________________________________________
(Astrids POV)

He was a lot stronger than I thought. He had me pinned down by my own axe. The others tried to pry the axe off of me but even they couldnt. When it started to get dark I saw that the darkness perfectly hid the Unknown Enemy.  For a while I thought he had escaped under the cover of darkness, but when the Cheif came in I saw that the dragon came in behind him and walked over to a slightly outlined shadow of the boy.

It was almost impossible to see them in the dark, but I saw them more than anyone in the village.

Even Stoick the Vast couldn't even pry the axe off of me. I had had enough so I yelled for the Enemy to come free me. "Get over here now!" I yelled glaring at the slight outline I could see of him.

The otheres, even Stoick, gave me a confused look and looked in the direction I was. Then all at once they asked," Who are you yelling at?"

Then in the darkness two pairs of green glowing eyes appeared out of nowhere,  one clearly a dragons, and the other was clearly his. Everybody, except for me, gasped.

They both walked out of the darkness. "What? How did you know he was there?" Asked Tuffnut

"You just need to look close enough." I replied.

The Unknown Enemy  and his dragon kept walking towards me. With every step he took towards me, the others stepped away from me. By the time he was a few inches away from me, the others were at the complete opposite end of the ring.

The Unknown Enemy reached for the handle. "Astrid!!" Yelled a worried Stoick.

"I'm fine! Just let him!" I responded.

"You think I'm going to let you go? Just like that?" He whispered to me.

"Yeah, or I'll tell them that your Hiccup Horrindous Haddock III" I whispered back.
____________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS. THANKS FOR READING. HERE IS MY SECOND CLIFFHANGER! WELL, SORT OF. I WISH I COULD START MY NEXT CHAPTER RIGHT AWAY, BUT MY TABLET IS DYING.
                                                             -infinityshipper04