Chapter 4

A-Report

"I thought for sure they would be ugly." Nathan whispers to his brothers as he looks at the new, and not really improved, team of "girls" he has standing in front of him.
"They still kinda are." Silas shoots back with a smirk.
"Shut the fuck up. I worked hard with these fuckers. They look like women, mostly, now can they act it?"
"Excuse me," Sean says in a sassy high pitched tone, throwing his hip out and flipping his short blonde bob back, showing off the black low-lights, with the hand that isn't resting on his hip.
"That is so freaky." North grunts in response to Nathan's observation.
"This may just work." Silas says with a smile. "If I was drunk enough I may bring one of them home."
"EW DUDE!" Luke says with a squeal at the end, his voice pitched as a woman's.
"Gotta get used to the comments boys. We are sexy as hell. We will get hit on." Sean says with a wink. Owen groans as he fixes his glasses. Why do pencil skirts have to be so tight at the thigh? He thinks as he fidgets yet again with the thing.
"I now have an appreciation for ladies that wear heels," Victor says in his soft girly voice. His natural baritone almost completely masked.
"We don't have to wear these everyday right?" Kota asks, his pitch higher, but the confidence and authority still ringing true.
"I feel like we are in a twilight zone," Nathan comments.
Rolling his eyes, Gabriel answers, "No, you don't have to. You're already going to be taller than most of the girls, and you don't want to bring to much attention to yourselves. That is why you each have a pair of mary-janes for your uniform, ugly fucking things, and some other options that each fit your style."
"Thank goodness!" Luke says as he lets out a sigh of relief, much like Victor does.
"Suck it up buttercup! This is going to be you for the next few weeks." A groan goes about the room, and Luke is already muttering about his poor calf muscles.
"Alright ladies, let's get you in the car. You have a date with a school!" Nathan says, picking up the last of the bags to put in the car. Luke stands in front of the door waiting on shaky legs. Gotta learn to walk in these deathtraps. "Open the door." Nathan says with his hands full. Luke smirks back.
"Haven't you heard? Gentlemen open doors for ladies."
"Luke I swear to-"
"Oy, shut the fuck up and go! You're going to be late." Gabe says with a teasing glint as he opens the door for his friends. "Good luck guys, and fucking call me or text me if you need some shit!"
"Language around ladies Mr. Coleman." Owen scolds lightly, and even with the new pitch of his voice the need to stand up straight and listen is still there. Gabe's lips curl into a smirk.
"Yes Miss B." Owen raises one perfect eyebrow, but nods as his lip twitches in a smile before following his fellow sisters out to the car.
"This is so fucking weird. I don't mean in a good way either." Shaking his head North continues. "Make sure to keep in contact with us," he bellows out the last bit as they all hop in the car. Luke pops his head out of the window.
"Don't worry dear little brother! We got this!" North grunts and watches as his ugly, older sister rolls up her window and they all take off down the driveway.
"At least we can see them on the weekends for a few hours," patting North's shoulder, Silas comments.
"Yeah, if they make it that long. Did you see how uncomfortable Mr. B looked in that fucking skirt?" Gabe said as he starts to laugh. "Priceless." The boys let out a chuckle and take a deep relaxing breath. Although, all still hold a small bit of worry for the others. Hopefully this is over soon, as long as nothing too interesting happens. North thinks as they all go to the living room, finally ready to finish the xbox match they started this morning.

Sang's POV

I cleaned the room twice today. I guess one could say I'm nervous. What if these girls are horrible? I mean, the school is for the misbehaving girls, but I don't know. I take deep breaths to try and fight down the panic. It's only a year. Whoever comes through that door cannot be worse than living with my sister and the others. I hope. I was told that they will be arriving around 12 today. It's just after 11, so that gives me time to take a shower and try to relax. I grab an outfit, a blouse and some shorts, along with my panties and bra, and make sure to grab my toiletry bag and keys, and lock up.
I don't take long in the shower but blow drying my hair is a pain. I pack up my stuff, and leave the bathroom. Arriving back at my room, I hear voices. I guess they arrived.
Taking deep breaths I unlock the door and open it. The voices stop. I glance around and see four beautiful girls. I almost feel insecure about my looks.
"Well, hello there!" a girl with a blonde bob, black undertones peaking from underneath, and bright playful green eyes says cheerfully. I smile shyly.
"Um, hi."
"Hello Cupcake! What's your name?" I blush at the nickname the other blonde with brown eyes gives me. Like melted chocolate.
"Um, Sang, Sang Sorenson."
"Like I sang a song?" The tallest girl with shoulder length chestnut hair says, adjusting her black rimmed glasses, hiding the intelligent green eyes speaks up.
"Yeah, I know it's weird." I say as I scrunch my nose.
"No weirder than Kota. That's what my friends call me, but my name is Dakota Leeland."
"It's nice to meet you Dakota."
"I'm Shawna Greenfield," the girl with the blond bob and green eyes said.
"I'm Lucy Taylor," the other blond with brown eyes says sweetly.
"And I'm Victoria Morganstar," The last girl says. She has wavy brown hair that is just past the shoulders. Making eye contact, it's the first time the 'fire in their eyes' makes sense to me. Victoria has eyes that just demand my attention.
"Um, nice to meet you all," my awkwardness shines through. I really just want to facepalm myself.
They all just smile at me. Yeah, my face is on fire. "Would you like a tour of the school?"
"We would love one," Dakota tells me, after making eye contact with the other girls. Strange, it is almost like they had a conversation. I shrug it off, and smile back at them. Lucy gets a dazed look in her eye as she watches me.
"Okay, follow me then!" Dakota nods, and Victoria nudges Lucy as they start to file out. Guess she's a daydreamer then. Wonder what that one was about.
-----------------------------------
A/N: 1184 words! Okay, so what'd you think about the "girls"? Pronouns are going to start being switched in the boys' POV next time you see it crop up. I mean, they gotta stay in character, and trust me they are a little confused about it too. Anyway! They've met, the chaos will definitely be hilarious. Poor Sang anyone? (Don't worry, she will get her revenge.) SO Don't be a silent reader. Tell us what you think the next torture us birds go through that the guys need to face next? They've done waxing, make-up, shopping and now heels. What's next? 😉 Vote. Comment. Share!