Chapter 15

I tired to keep my expression neutral, really I did, but as Shawna starts to laugh, I guess it didn't work. I can only imagine that my face has a look of horror on it.
"Sang, they are good guys. I promise. I'll even say that sometimes they can be fun too!" Shawna tells me, though her voice is still full of laughter.
"I believe you. I'm just nervous. You should have seen me before you got there. I cleaned the room like a million times! I also almost wore a hole in the ground from all the pacing!" I exclaim, and then go red after realizing what I just admitted.
"Awww, Pookie! That's so cute! Worried Sang is so adorable to watch!" Shawna continues to tease me.
"Kota! Make her stop!" I turn to her, already pouting. Kota takes one look at me before looking at Shawna.
"Knock it off." Though it was kind of half hearted, but it was something.
I huff at them and move over to Victoria, who was quietly reading something on her phone. She looks up as I sit down, " Hi, Princess."
"Hi Lady Victoria."
"Are you okay?"
I huff, "No, they are all making fun of me!"
"Hey! I didn't do anything!" Lucy cries from the other side of the room.
"You're guilty by association!"
Lucy fakes a stab to her hurt before dramatic falling off her bed. I start to giggle, only to be cut off by a knock on the door. Then I look at it like a deer caught in headlights.
Victoria grabs my hand, and she starts so make soothing circles with her thumb. I grip her hand tighter, comforted by the small gesture.
Kota gets up and answers the door. After a few murmured words, she opens it wide, and guy after guy comes into the room, each one growing in size. The first, while leaner than the others, you could tell he worked out. He was about as tall as Lucy, he has two blonde locks of hair framing his face and crystal blue eyes. The next has hair that was brownish red and looks super soft, and I kind of have the urge to run my fingers through it. While he wasn't the tallest, his muscle definition was definitely the best, indicating that he worked out more than the rest. The next was dressed in all black, his eyes were so dark that they also looked black. He was very intimidating, and I would not have wanted to meet in an dark alley way. He was taller than the man with rabbit fur hair, but still not the tallest. The last guy made me feel extremely tiny. His brown eyes made you think he could see into your soul, and while his size was scary, his aura made you relax around him.
I was kind of still studying them, and watching as they interact with the girls, giving them kind of manly hugs actually, which is odd, before Shawna looks over at me with a grin that hold a bit of trouble in it. Yeah, this isn't good.
"Guys, I like to introduce you to our beautiful roommate, Sang. Pookie, these are our friends," and in order of how they came through the door pointed to them. "This is Gabriel, Nathan, North, and Silas."
What I wanted to say was hi, but the first words that came out of my mouth weren't so. Instead, I pinned my gaze on North. "You're not little Lucy." My eyes widened, and the first chuckle sounded deep from Silas' chest, breaking the awkwardness I had just created. I covered my mouth quickly, and instantly wanted to facepalm myself. I think my next words were meant to sooth it, but unfortunately, they came out as an awkward stammer. "I meant, um, well, Lucy said that she had a little brother, so I, um, pictured a younger, small, blonde, angel, boy version of well her. You're, um, you're not. You're like, huge, and dark, and not that it's a bad thing! You are like a bad boy, and that's hot, but I didn't mean to call you-" I slap a hand over my mouth again, and my eyes plead with Kota to save me. She currently is trying to hold back a laugh, much like Victoria, while the others try not to hide it at all.
"WOW! Better than I thought!" Shawna said through bouts of laughter. I narrowed my eyes at her, and Lucy just smirked.
"Cupcake, you can't just hit on my baby brother, and then stand there looking like a ferocious kitten."
"I don't look like a kitten!"
"Yes sweetie, you do." Kota replies, and the boys continue to watch us go back and forth on my apparent lack of intimidation. A throat clears breaking us out of the argument, and Silas walks over to me.
"Hello Aggele Mou, nice to meet you."
"Um, hi," I blush and smile as he kisses the back of my hand.
"Oy! Get your gross lips off of her. We don't want her to have all your fucking gross germs all over her." Silas laughs as Gabe bounces up to me.
"Why did no one tell me about her? I could've brought my supplies! Look at her!" He runs his hands through my hair. "Please tell me you don't dye this. It's fucking gorgeous, and what are you wearing? Fuck it. Victoria, we are going shopping. Nate put the fucking game down, I need to work my magic." I giggle at him, because what else can you do when someone speaks so much in so little time?
"One thing at a time Gabe. No shopping, we do not need to scare Sang off with your antics just yet." Kota replies, mirth clearly visible in her eyes. Gabriel pouts at this, and looks to me.
"She won't be scared of me, will you?"
I simply smile, "How can I be scared of one of my friends' boyfriends?"
"Boy-boyfriends?" Gabe stutters amid the silence that has now taken over the room.
"Well, I mean you're the only one that Lucy is dating. I meant like Nathan and Kota. You guys are super cute together! I mean, I figured they would have done more than just that hug when you walked in. I mean, it's been a week since you guys last saw each other, and they made it sound like you hung out so much together-"
"Lucy? And me?"
"Well, yeah....." I trail off, and look to Lucy who has now sauntered over to Gabe.
"What the-"
"Babe, you don't need to hide it. I know you were afraid of what North's overprotective ass would do, but he's fine with it. Right little bro?" North, who looks like he is feeling a mix of disgust, yet hilarity is eyeing the pair.
"Uh, yeah dude, date my sister, cool."
"No-North, you sure bro? I mean, I damn well get it if you don't want me to. I mean, this is LUCY. Your only sister."
"No, no, you date her all you want. I'm h-happy for you."
"Are you fucking-"
"Aw! Thank you North!" Lucy embraces Gabe in an awkward hug while interrupting him, and kissing him on the cheek. "He's going to make me so happy."
"He better, and you better too Nathan!" I say, while my gaze swings to the red-head in the group, currently laughing at Lucy's display.
"Me?" Nathan says, pointing at himself while going a little pale.
"Well you are the only one here that's dating Kota right?"
"Sang, Nathan treats Kota like a Queen. Right Nathan?" Gabe says, recovering from the shock that North gave him. It's cute that he was afraid of North's reaction. Although, those big muscles could do a lot of damage. He's probably a teddy bear though. A teddy bear with muscles, big muscles.
Nathan shares a glance with Kota, and he sighs while rubbing his neck. "Yes like a queen. We have marathons of all her beloved disney movies, long walks on the beach, and lovely surprise gifts hiding in all her favorite places." Nathan informs me, listing things off his fingers. Giving a questioning glance to Kota, she nods agreeing with this. A faint blush covering her cheeks.
"AW! That's the sweetest thing! If I hear differently then we got problems, but so far so good." I look back to Gabe. "You should take pointers." Silas let's loose his laugh at this point, and I smile. "Bet Silas is just waiting for the chance to scoop her up again." I wink at him, and he looks between the others.
"Me?" Silas replies, and looks a bit scared at the thought.
"Well, you guys did date before. I mean, I just, did North not know?" Shawna is trying so hard to hold back her laugh as Victoria looks on with amusement.
"You were dating Lucy Si?" North says with amusement. "This I gotta hear." Guess he isn't as protective as I thought.
Silas looks real hard at Lucy and Shawna, and glances at North before he sighs, "That's right, I'm sorry I never told you. It was such a happy time" He pauses, "Before she broke my heart to be with Gabe. I still haven't gotten over it yet." He winks at me, and glance at Lucy for any shock. Instead, she is smirking and shaking her head. "I think I might need some help mending that broken heart. Aggele Mou, would you help me?" He looks to me, and I let out a giggle at his obvious flirting.
"Oh no you don't! Sang here is mine. You can't date her and break her heart you big lug." Lucy says as she throws her arm around me. "Plus, I didn't dump you for Gabe. You dumped me and I cried for a week. North, your best friend broke my heart. Beat him up like a good brother."
North scoffs, "Probably deserved it."
She punches him in the arm, "Jerk." There is no bite to it though. Both of the siblings' eyes show amusement and happiness.
"Wait, wait, wait. Okay, so, Silas broke Lucy's heart, but Lucy broke Silas's heart? How does that work? And where does Gabriel come in at?" I glance around the group of friends for answers, but no one is sharing. I sigh, this is too complicated, and I honestly don't care if they all are happy. "Whatever, whoever broke whichever heart is fine now. I'm just glad you guys were fine staying friends. It's not awkward for you, right Silas?"
"No Aggele, no awkwardness." He says with a slight chuckle. I nod.
------------------------------------------------------
1784 Words

A/N: so they met. They met and now know they are dating. What do you think the boys are thinking? What did you think of the first impression Sang gave? Well the next chapter will be an A-report of this one to give you some insight next time! Sorry for the late post but I was recovering from my trip (which was awesome as the HP nerd I am had a minor freak out and spent way too much money oh well). See you next time birds and dogs! 💜 (picture below of the universal sign on my last night.)

)