Chapter 6

A/N: Okay so just remember the boys will be using their girl names and their real names interchangeably from here on out. If they are dressed like a girl they will probably be using their girl name. So don't think we've added a new character because we haven't! Without further ado: enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------

A-Report

"Alright, you know the know the plan, get all the information you can on the school and the staff as well as the students. We want this mission to be quick," Ms. Black informs them.
"You got it. The less time I have to wear all the gunk on my face the better," Shawna pouts.
"Yeah, not to mention these uncomfortable bras, and don't even get me started on the panties!" Lucy exclaims.
"And the shoes! I want my sneakers back!" Kota adds.
"Also the pants! I want my pants back, I feel to exposed in this skirt," Victoria admits.
"I don't know, this skirt gives me a lot of leg room," Lucy adds.
Shawna laughs, "Do not let North hear you say that, or he will totally say that you really are a girl!"
Everyone laughs at that.
"Alright ladies, just make sure you know why you are there." Ms. Black says, while throwing a pointed look at Shawna and Lucy. They both put on their best "I'm innocent" faces along with throwing their hands up in the well known "I didn't do anything" gesture in response.
Ms. Black sighs and the rest of the car ride is quiet except for an occasional comment.
**********
"Alright, I will see you in a few days, use those days to get to know the environment," Ms. Black tells them and walks with the others to the main office to get signed in and the keys.

"Alright, you ladies will be in room 315, thats on the third floor and in building D. That's the last building behind this one," The office lady told them in a snobby voice. Turning to Ms. Black she says, "The Headmistress would like to meet with you, and she will then show you where you will be staying."
Parting ways, the girls wave goodbye to Ms. Black and make their way to their room.
"Do you think we will have a roommate?" Shawna asks.
"I hope so," Lucy answers back with a dreamy look on her face.
"Luk-I mean, Lucy, that would complicate things! Not to mention be completely inappropriate." Kota hisses, and shoots her a look that dares her to argue.
"I don't see how it would be inappropriate. We are girls. She is a girl. Everything is peachy." She states with a Cheshire grin. Shawna rolls her eyes. There is never any reasoning with him-her, whatever!
"I have to agree with Kota, Lucy, it would be that much harder sneaking around, changing, and everything!" Victoria says, already getting flustered from thinking about it. Shawna smirks at her little bro-sister. Sister!
"Victoria, are you blushing?" She says as the red creeps up Victoria's neck.
"Shut it Shawna." Victoria glares, as Shawna shrugs it off.
"Looks like this is it!" Kota interrupts as they stare at the door in front of them.
"The place could use a few touch ups."
"Should we knock?"
"No, we have a key."
"What if someone is in there?"
"Exactly, they could be changing!"
"Nothing we haven't seen before girls." Kota glares at Lucy who just wiggles her eyebrows before knocking on the door. With no answer, she puts in the key and the door easily opens.
"Well, this place needs to get a whole new makeover," Shawna says after glancing around, the horrid wallpaper peeling off, and the floors need new tiles. Not to mention the state of the rugs. The beds could be better, and the curtains have obviously been sown together after having been ripped.
"It's," Kota pauses, "livable."
"Gabe would rip out his hair if he was here."
"Well, at least we got to bring in our own sheets." Victoria says.
"It's got character."
"Yeah, obviously not a good one."
The door opens, cutting off Victoria. The girl, or woman has beautiful hair that comes to the middle of her back. Gabe would kill to get to his hands on that hair. Lucy thinks. Her pink blouse shows off her curves in a beautiful way and her shorts show off nice, toned legs. Her face is makeup free with no acne, and she has big, bright green eyes that captivate you with one glance, but also have shadows. What has haunted you sweetie? Kota thinks. "Well, hello there!" Shawna says, looking over the girl discreetly.
She smiles shyly, and in a sweet, soft voice says, "Um, hi."
"Hello, Cupcake! What's your name?" Lucy asks the beautiful girl.
"Um, Sang." She says hesitantly.
"Like I sang a song?" Kota says. Yeah Kota, I'm sure she hasn't heard that one before.
"Yeah, I know it's weird." Sang says, as she scrunches up her nose in an adorable way.
"No weirder than Kota. That's what my friends call me, but my name is Dakota." Kota replies, almost stumbling over his words.
"It's nice to meet you Dakota." Wow, she can even make my name sound sweet.
"I'm Shawna," Shawna says, giving her, her panty dropping smile.
"I'm Lucy," Lucy says with an easy-going smile taking over her face. The thought of this girl overtaking all others.
"And I'm Victoria," Victoria says easily, focusing purely on the work of art in front of her.
"Um, nice to meet you all,"She says, a cute blush rising on her face. I wonder how far that blush goes. Shawna thinks. NO, bad Shawna.
"Would you like a tour of the school?" She asks, unaware of the thoughts consuming the others.
Should we? We were told to get comfortable. This will give us a look around. It will look weird if we say no. Dakota gives a barely perceptible nod to the others. "We would love one." A smile overtakes Sang's face, her eyes sparkling and the shadows disappearing, and instantly all of the girl's breaths catch. A goddess. Victoria thinks as she looks at Sang's smiling face. Lucy smiles dreamily and drifts off in a daydream of that smile, and all of the things he would do to make it stay there permanently.
"Okay, follow me then!" Dakota nods and Victoria nudges Lucy as they start to file out. Lucy shoots Victoria a glare, who simply smirks back.
***************
After the tour Sang took them on, they now have a good idea where they will be setting up cameras tonight. She really is a sweetie, and beautiful too. If only I had met her differently. They all had thought at one time or another. "So, the classrooms, the hallways, each dorm hallway, and the staff's offices."
"Don't forget the Headmistress' house. Miss Black said she would get the staff housing."
"When will we be able to get in her house?"
"Well, Sang said she was at every meal. We do it during that time."
"Wow Lucy, you weren't daydreaming the entire time!"
"Shut up."
"So, we play sick?"
"Two of us play sick."
"Got it boss."
"We are going to have to figure out a way around Sang guys-girls."
"She needs her privacy, but do girls like do the privacy thing?"
"I think they do."
"How do we go to sleep without this make-up crap and wigs!"
"Well, the wigs will have to stay, just take out the bobby pins. For showers and stuff we just need to make sure she goes to sleep before we do that stuff, and wake up early."
"Well there goes any plans of sleeping in."
"When do we ever sleep in?"
"Point."
"We get to take off the wigs when we shower, right. I mean the showers has doors and hooks on them, so we can just hang them up and put them back on after."
"Yes, take the wigs off to shower. Just don't forget them! We don't want to have to explain that."
"Thank goodness! We need a break from those at sometimes, the only lucky one is Luk-Lucy and that's because he/she.. Was already growing it out." Shawna complains. "It's so itchy!"
"And you guys said it was just going to get in the way!" Lucy says with a smile on her face.
"I'm not going to stand here and compliment you on trying to look like a punk," Kota laughs.
Lucy just huffs and crosses her arms."Fine, be that way!" Lucy says, but mutters to herself. "I wasn't trying to look like a punk. That's Gabe's job."
Victoria rolls her eyes at that, and waves her hand, "Surfer then, whatever." Lucy huffs again, but doesn't say anything.
----------------------------------------------
1413 words!
Vote and comment; let us know what you think! Have a Happy Easter!