Chapter 11

Warning, mild abuse shown in this chapter. This isn't the light and fluffy chapter really that most are in this book so far. But, the plot needs to happen, and the uh girls are at this school for a reason. Plus, you might learn a few things about Sang here. Sooooo sorry it isn't funny, but not all of the book will be. It is an important chapter though! Happy reading!

--------------------------

Sang's POV

Lounging around the room, we are all doing different stuff, Luke and Sean are texting on their phones, Victoria is on her laptop tapping away, and Kota is reading a book.

"Orange!" I shout, totally bored out of my mind.

The girls look at me funny, not understanding.

"Blackberry, blueberry," I start listing off.

"Bananas!" Lucy shouts back.

"Raspberry," Shawna adds with a smile.

"Apple?" Victoria questions.

"Grape," I continue.

"What are you doing?" Kota asks.

"Seeing how many fruits we can list, and I win because I said the most."

Kota was going to say something but was interrupted by knocking.

I get and open the door, and is surprised to see Headmistress Shaw there.

"Headmistress Shaw, how can I help you this evening?" I asks her, trying to hide the nervousness I felt around her.

"Good evening Miss Sang. First, I want to welcome the new students." I open the door for her, and she comes a few steps in and faces the girls. "Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay here. Now, the other reason I am here is that I was told by one of the other students that someone broke the rules, and must be punished. Lucy, your name was given. If you will come with me;" She turns towards the door and waits for Lucy. Lucy has a look of disbelief.

"What rule?" Dakota asks. My eyes go wide and a shake my head fractionally. You don't question the Headmistress. It's not in the handbook, and it is a reasonable question, but you DO NOT QUESTION THE HEADMISTRESS. It is one of many unspoken rules, that even the teachers follow.

Satan raises her brow, "A student has said that she saw Lucy taking something from the kitchen after kitchen hours ended."

"I didn't do it," She tells Headmistress Shaw.

"I have someone who says you did."
"But I didn't, I swear!"

"I did it!" I all but shouted. I square my shoulders and turn towards the Headmistress, "I did it Headmistress Shaw. I forgot something of mine in the kitchen yesterday."

The Headmistress gets a weird gleam in her eye as she looks me up and down and nods to herself. 

"Alright, Miss Sang, follow me. You know the drill." Headmistress Shaw says, and starts walking down the hall.

I glance back at the others, offer a smile, and follow.

The walk to Headmistress Shaw's office was kind of fast. She had longer legs then me, so I had to kind of jog to keep up. On top of it all, she wasn't even paying attention, so the atmosphere was kind of intense. Oh bananas, I will really need to sit those girls down and go over ALL of the rules. If Lucy didn't steal from the kitchen, who did? And how would they know to give Lucy's name, she's new, no one should know her yet?

Arriving at her office she makes an over dramatic point in sitting me down and taking me hands and strapping them to her desk. This was a pretty fast punishment compared to her other ones. After she is sure my wrists are bound nice and tight, but not too tight as to cut off my circulation, she walks around the desk to sit in her seat. After that Satan then opens a drawer and rummaged in it until she finds the right ruler. This ruler was specifically made just for this. She had it made with black, blue, and pink jewel stones.