Chapter 5

Sang's POV

"Alright, to start off with, I'm going to state the obvious, we are in one of the dorm buildings. There are actually four on this campus at the back of the school, called A, B, C and D. We are in D. The difference would be the size of each room. A and B have smaller rooms, like a one person to two persons per room, C has 3-4, and then you get to D, which had the 6 persons rooms.  There is 5 floors in all the dorms. Each floor of the dorm has their own bathroom and kitchen area along with a small commons area. Here is the bathroom. The showers are in the back around the corner."
"We get a kitchen?" Lucy excitedly asks.
"Yes, it's not big or anything, but there is a refrigerator, stove/oven, and a microwave. Every week you can ask for a few specific items; ask being the keyword. They don't always pick it up, but you can get lucky sometimes." I shrug, no need to fill their heads with false hope.
"Here is it, along with the commons through that door. " I show them the tiny kitchen area; the paint on the walls need a new coat. The stove needs a good scrubbing, along with the fridge. The floors, well it just needs new floors. The common area has two small beat up coaches, and a small coffee table. They need to change the stained carpet, but those things will never happen.
"Does it look like this on every floor?" Dakota inquires.
"Pretty much, the only difference would be color."
"How many girls on each floor?" Victoria asks.
"I'm not completely sure, depends on the year, but around 15 to 20?"
"Do your rooms change depending on if you come back the next year?" Shawna asked that time.
"No, I've been in the same room since sophomore year."
"Wow, that's a long time, have you been alone the whole time?" Lucy questions.
"No, my older sister and a few others were in there until they graduated last year. Anyway, the front office is where you can request for a few items. Beside food, you can request body wash, loofahs, razors, shaving cream, pads and tampons. Though, I advise you to get these products on Saturday or Sunday, because they always go with a generic brand, and while that's not wrong, some of those can cause outbreaks on the skin. On Saturday you are allowed to leave campus from noon, and you have to be back by 11. If you're not, you can get a warning for first offense, and the second time you get a detentions, along with cleanup, and kitchen duty. The third time however, you have to go talk with Headmistress Helga, and you don't want that." I shudder from the thought. "Sunday are can leave at noon, but have to be back by 5. Also you are allowed to have visitors on either of these days, but no sleepovers.They would also have to get a visitor's pass in the front office."
"I'm also guessing that you can't stay the night over somewhere," Dakota asks.
"No, that's why there is a curfew, and they are really picky on these things too, so be careful."
Moving on, I take them downstairs to show them the front office, and then take them to the school building. I then show them the classrooms, cafeteria, offices, and the headmistresses office as well. I point where her house is on the property, and the staff housing directly behind it, not wanting to get to close.
"Morning breakfast is at 7:30 sharp on the weekdays. Weekends and breaks it is moved to 8, and then lunch is at noon. Dinner is at 6. You are expected to be at every single meal. That is, unless you have a good excuse; meaning that unless you are puking out your guts or dying, you can get into trouble."
"Why is it so important?" Dakota asks, trying to understand.
"Well, the Headmistress is there everyday to try and 'bond' with us. She thinks that if she is making an effort, that we need to too. Unless you have any other questions, we can go back to our room. I forgot to give you your uniforms, along with the welcome packet."
"I think we are good, if we think of anything later, may we ask you?" Victoria asks, in her sweet little voice.
"Of course, I'm here to help." I smile at them sweetly. I don't think these girls are bad. I might actually make friends with them. Following me back to the dorms, they make quite conversions and every now and then, they try to get me to join in.  "Oh, did all of you get keys to the room yet? I know at least one of you did, since you got in the room." They all nod their heads yes. Good, that's one thing that I don't need to worry about. Getting back to our room I show them their dressers and then their closets that hold their uniforms, a white button up with the school's crest, an ugly plaid skirt that hits just above the knee and is the color of puke, blood, and coal, dark grey knee socks, and a coal blazer with the school's crest on it. Then, I give them their welcoming package. This just consists of a pamphlet about the school and history, and then a little about the Headmistress. Then there is a keychain and a shirt with the school logo on it. It also comes with the school handbook.
"Wow, this is a really welcoming," mumbles Lucy and then something about not even giving them candy, and Shawna nodding along.
"At least we got something," Dakota tells her. 
"True, true, I was just hopping for something sugary since North's not here to yell," Lucy pouts.
"Who's North?" I find myself asking.
"My little brother, he's a real health nut," Lucy informs me with a slight mirth lighting her eyes. Victoria rolls her eyes, and Dakota shakes her head. A little boy version of Lucy pops into my head, blonde with chocolate eyes, like an angel. It is adorable.
"Oh, well I have chocolate chip cookies if you want some," Lucy's eye brighten and she nods her head vigorously. I giggle and go and fetch the plate from my night stand and hand them over to her. 
"Sang, you have just created a monster!" Victoria dramatically exclaims.
I giggle, "How so?"
"Once Lucy has sugar, there is no going back. Once you give her sugar, she is going to expect you to do it again." Dakota informs with a slight smile. "She's like a stray dog." An amused smile goes around the room at the mention of a dog. Did they have dogs back at their houses?
"Oh, oops, sorry. If she gets to hyper, I can take her to the track field and have her run it out." I giggle.
"Lucy, I want some of Sang's cookies! You give me one right now!" Shawna demands and almost tackles Lucy. Okay, future note, have sweets divided so no fighting. I think this is going to work. My new roommates, while unusual, seem pretty fun.
----------------------------------------------------
1219 words!
A/N: HEY GUYS! How's your day going? Hopefully better than mine (laid up with a messed up foot/ ankle...eh). ANYWAY! They met and now you have an idea about what the school looks like. Ugly right? Let us know your thoughts! Sorry for the filler chapter but we really needed that information out there. You'll get your hilarity to resume soon, promise. (Poor Sang). Don't be a silent reader! Vote/ comment. Love you birds and dogs! See you next week! (And check out Princess_Jev59 's new book!)