four

A/N
I can't believe how quickly this story is gaining popularity! It seems every day it jumps by at least 70ish. I hope you all are enjoying the story! I can't wait for the next ep of riverdale!!! Hoping for some more bughead😍😍

Now onto the story!!

Betty awoke the following morning with her covers thrown on the floor. She shivers, leaning to pick them up, and finally realizes; Jughead Jones is in her bed. She pulls the covers back over herself and Jughead, who is only wearing his joggers. His beanie has fallen off, and his hair looked messy but cute.

She smiles, remembering his words the night before. "I'll never let anyone hurt you again." He whispered. How sweet it was to have someone who cared for her so much. She decides to head downstairs and make some breakfast, but not before kissing Jughead's forehead gently. She puts on her slippers and heads downstairs to the kitchen, and begins gathering ingredients for chocolate chip waffles, one of Jughead's favourite foods.

Soon after, as Betty drizzles syrup on the waffles, Jughead comes downstairs, rubbing his eyes. No beanie, and no shirt. "Good morning." Betty smiles sweetly at Jughead, placing his waffles at the table. "Coffee?" She asks, motioning to the pot. "No, that's fine." Jughead smiles, looking at the waffles, then back to Betty. She walks over to him slowly, looking up at him. "Did you really mean what you said last night?" She asks, moving a piece of hair out of her face.

"Of course I did, Betty. I hate seeing you hurt, especially when it's over some guy who surely doesn't deserve you."

She sighs, looking to the floor. "I don't know what I want anymore." She whispers. "And that's okay, you don't need to." Jughead assures her, wrapping his arms around her. "Now, eat. Enjoy your waffles. I'll get you some orange juice." She chirps, adjusting her apron that says "kiss the chef"
"Cute apron, Bets." Jughead comments, sitting down at the table. "Here's your orange juice." Betty bends down beside him, placing the orange juice on the table. Jughead swiftly leans in, pecking her cheek. "J-Juggie!" She stutters, then begins to laugh. "I'm just obeying the apron!" He remarks, holding his hands up in surrender.

***
Later on, the two sit on the couch, cleaned up and in clean clothes. Betty lays her head on Jughead's lap, staring at the ceiling, while Jughead tries to find a good movie on Netflix. "Juggie it's hopeless! There's no good movies!" She cries, rolling over and burying her face in his stomach, which was surprisingly rock hard. "Juggie! My Have you been working out?" She gapes, poking his chiseled stomach. "Maybe a little." He boasts, looking down at the beautiful blonde.

"How about The Breakfast Club?" He suggests, and Betty nods her head. "I'll grab some blankets!" She quickly kisses Jughead's cheek, then runs to the linen closet, where tons of blankets and towels are stored. Suddenly, the doorbell rings. She skips to the door, carrying her blankets.

Jughead opens the door, only to see who they were not expecting to see anytime soon. "Polly?" Betty gasps, then drops the blankets and wraps her arms around her sister. She pulls back, then looks at Polly's swollen belly. "Y-you're... pregnant?" Betty gasps, putting her hands over the bump. "Yes... and Betty I need your help! I need to find Jason!" She begs, looking at Betty with pleading eyes.

Jughead's face pales, and he looks away. "Come in, Polly." Betty leads Polly to the living room, and sits her down on the couch. "Mom and dad don't want me having this baby because... it's Jason's." Betty gasps, looking to Jughead who has sat down on the chair. "Polly..." Betty begins.

"Jason's gone." Betty announces, her voice just above a whisper. "Gone? Gone where?" Polly asks, and when Betty didn't respond, her face pales, and tears form in her eyes. "N-no. He isn't... he didn't... what happened?" She asks, her hands placed protectively over her baby bump. "He was murdered, Polly." Jughead announces, moving to the couch and putting an arm around Betty.

Polly's face immediately paled. "He-what?" She whispers, looking at Jughead with wide eyes. "What do you mean? I don't understand. He can't... no..." She mumbles incoherent words, hands cradling her pregnant belly. "Polly, I am so sorry." Betty whispers, wrapping her arms around her big sister. "I can't stay here." Polly murmurs, looking around. "When will mom and dad be home?" She asks, slightly shaken. "Tomorrow evening, Polly. You can stay for the night." Betty offers, looking to Jughead who nods in agreement.

"We were planning on making lasagna tonight, is that okay?" Betty asks Polly, whose eyes light up in delight. "Of course! With garlic bread, right?" She asks, smiling a little. "Of course." Betty agrees. "How about you go and take a bath and get on some fresh clothes while Juggie and I go to the store?" Betty suggests, to which Polly agrees happily.

Word Count: 900

A/N
I don't have much to say other than the fact that I'm super excited for episode 11😂 enjoy loves!

Make sure to vote + comment, and I'll choose a "comment of the chapter" and dedicate the chappie to people. Have a lovely day loves!

SOCIAL !!!
Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/troyestoes

Twitter: @tronnorlovely