six

A/N
School has begun and with school comes stress. Please end my suffering😭

Betty wakes up the next morning in the arms of Jughead for the second day in a row. She smiles, looking up at the boy holding onto her so tightly, thinking of how wonderful his face looks with the light hitting it so beautifully.

"Bets!" Calls Polly, as she knocks on the bedroom door. Betty moves out of Jughead's arms, causing him to whine in his sleep, wondering where the source of warmth went. "Come in!" Betty calls, adjusting the blankets. "Good morning sleepyhead!" Polly says, then looks over to the sleeping boy, raising an eyebrow.

"You know what mom and dad would say about this!" Polly curses, shaking a finger at Betty. "It's not like we're... having sex or anything." Betty murmurs, looking to the snoring boy. "I see the way he looks at you, Betty. That boy has the hots for you." Polly announces, turning around to leave the room. "Breakfast will be ready in 15 minutes." Polly announces, as she closes the door behind her.

Betty sighs, and shuffles back into Jughead's arms, laying her head on his arm and quickly kissing his shoulder. If Jughead really did like her it wouldn't be the worst thing... maybe she likes him too.

Within a few minutes, Jughead wakes up, and smiles at the girl laying on him. "Morning Bets." He smiles at the girl, who rubs her eyes sleepily. "Polly said breakfast will be ready soon. Do you want to go eat?" She asks, looking up at him. "I'd love to." The two then walk down the stairs, and sit down at the table that Polly had so graciously set up.
"Well, there's lots of food, you two. Dig in!" She smiles, one hand on her baby bump and the other stirring her cup of tea.

A/N
This chapter was SO short I'm sorry! I haven't been writing as much as I have wanted to and I miss my readers so much and I miss writing but I'm under a huge amount of stress right now with school and exams. I'm going to try to write more often because I miss it so much. I love y'all so much, enjoy this chapter❤️❤️