To The Office

Dexter's POV:

   " Dexterous Charming, please report to the office." the school announcer spoke through the microphone. The whole castle-teria was silent.

    But I didn't move anywhere, I stood where I was horrified at what I did to Chase. I didn't mean to, honest.

   He faced me and there was a bruise right on the cheek where I punched him. He didn't look angry, nor upset, he just looked confused. Darling went over to him to see if he was okay. She was gonna kill me.

I looked at Daring and he was shocked to see, out of all people, Chase save him from a blow. I turned around to see Alistair and Hunter and they were speechless. Hopper looked up from his seat and he looked bewildered.

" Dexterous Charming, please report to the office right now." the announcer repeated. I backed away from the castle-teria finding everyone staring at me.

I headed towards the office and knocked on the front door. It opened independently for me and I walked inside.

   " Dexterous Charming." Headmaster Grimm smiled at me.

   " Please, just call me Dexter." I said as he offered a seat. I pulled out the comfy chair from the desk and sat on it.

" Due to the school's advanced cameras, that are installed throughout the whole school, I was able to see a very...shocking event occur from you Dexter." the headmaster explained.

" You attempted to punch a student, well, your brother. Then you punched someone else in the face." Milton said. I looked down at the fresh wooden desk. The whole room stayed quiet.

" Even though you have meant no harm, I'll still have to give you a detention." he added.

" Yes sir. I'm deeply disappointed in myself." I replied as I thought about Chase. I hope that he was okay. I didn't even care if Darling tries to kill me, I deserve it.

Headmaster Grimm dismissed me from his office. He held the door as I trudged out of the way. He looked at me.

" Go to Professor Jack's classroom after-school on Monday." he said as he shut the door behind me.

     I didn't know where to go. Everyone would've known by now. So I headed towards my dorm hoping that Hunter or anyone wouldn't be there. I just wanted to be alone.

    I slowly strolled into the boy's wing of the dormitory as I found the doorway to my room. I took out the keys and unlocked it causing the door to swing open.

I ran to my comfy bed shutting the door behind me with a loud bam as an aftertaste. I plopped on top of the bed looking up into the ceiling.

   Why did I do that? What have I become? I let anger take full control of me.

Daring's POV:

    I was still against the wall Dexter had pinned me against. My chest was breathing heavily. I was actually surprised I was still breathing.

I gotta say he's been working out in the gym. He's more buffed than a brain. All brain and brawn that's what I would say.

    I slowly pushed myself off the wall as all eyes were on Chase. I moved towards him as he held his hand over his eye. I didn't know what to say.

" Let's get you to the nurse." Hunter said softly as Chase got up. He didn't look angry or even a bit upset. " That bruise needs medical attention."

   " Good point." Chase said as Hunter led him to the nurse's office. Darling tagged along their side.

   After a while, everyone went back to eating. Only murmuring could be heard in the vast castle-teria.

Hey everybody! Here's a chapter! Sorry that this one is short. It's just that I'm going to be busy with school until the weekend rolls in again. I'm also sorry that I haven't updated sooner too. What should I write for the next chapter? I need some ideas so the next one wouldn't be as plain like this one. Well, see you in the next chapter! See ya!
-HubbyBubby14