The End

**This story's point of view takes place from a special guest.

Hunter's POV:

   It's been a few years after all those events happened and they had all graduated high school along with college.

   Today marked the tenth anniversary of the publishing of The Boys Of Ever After. None of them excepted so much success coming from the novel. But I'll tell you now, it wasn't because Daring's face was in the front cover. People actually wanted to read it and know about this story.

   Everyone was at the front of Ever After High, where the story took place. But I was somewhere else, it's a secret. I'll never forget that wonderful place nor the wonderful people.

    And you may be wondering how did I get to know about all of this. Well, it's only four letters: book. Yes, I read the book, couldn't you tell?

   I could find the three brothers standing side by side. Dexter was in the  middle, probably since he was the founder. Chase and Daring were on his sides and big smiles were on their faces. The sister was next to her soon-to-be-husband as they shared happy looks with each other.

I smiled as I was reminded of her. I have wondered where she had been all these years. She had only visited me once and poof, she was out of sight in the next few months.

I keep thinking to myself that maybe she had found someone else just to keep me less guilty. But the crooked feeling was locked inside me. But maybe, just maybe, we'll see each other soon-oh the feels!

Each day I think of her and I have gotten worried. Sometimes I just wanna forget but what's the point of forgetting?!

Yes, they were getting married, happily married. How did I know? Check out the blue and red piece around their ring fingers. I couldn't be happier for them. For all of them.

I opened my journal to the first page of the book:

As I stepped out into the light and out of the darkness of the Multi-Hex theatre, I had two things in mind: Paul Hex and a ride home.

I smiled. I looked up to see the whole group waving at everyone as Dexter held a small golden object. What was it? It was a prize. The audience clapped loudly and gave cheers to them.

And from far away, I clapped also. I was proud, not because I was in the story, because they had stayed gold.

   And they will, they all will.

   I stood up from I was sitting, ready to go back home. Apparently, on the way, someone caught me. It was at the graveyard, and I thought some where afraid of graveyards, how...ironic.

   " Hunter...? Is that you?" a voice asked. I turned around, and for a long time, I cried tears. Tears of joy.

The End

Hey everybody! I really hope that you liked this chapter. It's the last one! I really hope that you liked this book also! Have a lovely day!
-HubbyBubby14