The Gravestone

Dexter's POV:

We walked towards the cemetery where Hunter's grave was. The book stayed cool in the palms of my two hands. I looked at the shiny brown cover of what used to be a journal. My eyes where glued to it. Not literally though.

We reached the grave. Bolded letters where carved on the stone. I took a glance then I looked straight down. I couldn't handle it.

Hunter Huntsman
2001-2017

We all stayed silent for a while. Darling and spotted Ashlynn as she went up to her. I could catch her whispering quietly about the trial.

After a while, I silently bent down and placed the book in front of a single flower that had seemed to have sprouted there.

I got up and looked up at the sky, the sun shone brightly and no clouds blocked it's way. I smiled as the soft breeze blew by.

   I bent down once again and opened to the first page of the book which read:

Dedicated to a great friend, Hunter. We won't forget you.

   I turned around to see Daring and Chase smile. Soon, they all bent down and read the first page.

   " The Boys Of Ever After." Hopper whispered to us.

Chase's POV:

   " The Boys Of Ever After." Hopper smiled as he told Headmaster Grimm.

   " And why is this important?" Headmaster asked.

  " Sir," I spoke. " this is a real story and we want everyone to read it. Maybe it'll be an inspiration for the readers out there."

Headmaster Grimm held the printed copy of the book with the two of his hands. He looked back and forth from the book to us. He had raised his eyebrow at us, then he had looked at Daring.

" I suppose that we can risk it." Headmaster Grimm handed the copy to Daring.

" Of course, how much we would lose anyway?" the headmaster added. "Especially if your face is on the cover."

" Well," Daring said feeling a bit embarrassed. " may we all be in it?"

    " Why of course, anything you ask." Headmaster Grimm smiled at him.

Hey everybody! I hope that you liked this chapter! Please give a vote and a comment! The last chapter is coming soon! See ya!
-HubbyBubby14