Part 1

I slept in my bed in a total silence of darkness

I slept in my bed in a total silence of darkness. Only few passing lights from the street outside broke my delusion of being completely alone in this world.

Two months had passed since I had moved away from my family into a separate apartments. My intention was simple- I wanted to hide away from everyone, I wanted to arrange my own thoughts in order to understand what I wanted from life... sadly, I came to realization, that all I wanted was Him, and now I could no longer get Him.

I turned my head to the left and reached out to grasp my phone, which lied near with my head. I turned on the screen, as it blinded me at first, but as soon as I got used to it, a smile crossed my lips as the photo of Him emerged on phone's screen, after I had entered the code to unlock the phone.

I needed to know how He was doing, even though I could not find a proper question to ask Him... to catch His attention. After all, this is how we were communicating--- I asked a question and waited for an answer. Always. And, if I was lucky enough, I managed to pull Him into a conversation, and steal few minutes of His time, when He was only mine... at least that is what I wanted to believe in.

I tapped on the icon, which opened the window for messenger and opened my conversation with him... Brendon Urie. My Professor. Even though he was only 29 years old, he was the one, who stood in front of the auditorium every single Tuesday and tough us the history of culture. He was the one, who was later assigned to help me with my second course work.

I remember that I wasn't the only one, who had a crush on professor Urie, but I tried to hide it, since I he was a professor and I was his student. And he was discreet... kind, but discreet... it all begun slowly... we became friends on social media, we started to communicate outside the faculty. He even invited me to one of his presentations, where we drank wine and spoke about personal things. He even took me home with his car for few times, and I remember his smile and the way he teased me, when I appeared to be less informed than him. No, it wasn't an evil mockery, it was more like an encouragement to learn something new.

And then something went wrong. I don't really know what, but he withdrew from me. It happened quickly and without any explanation. He stopped talking to me, unless it was something important, and he stopped approaching me. It was... it was, as if he didn't even recognize me, and it hurt. And it was then, when I realized, that I felt something more towards him... it wasn't just friendship or an attraction. No... these feeling hurt. It felt as if someone was tearing my heart out every single time, when he purposely avoided my gaze and my questions.

I think that I was in love... Yes, maybe I was too young, and maybe I was fooled by his good looks and his intelligence, but I had never felt this way, and it made me feel light whenever I saw him, and shuttered me into pieces every time, when he tended to avoid me.

I noticed the small green dot near with his photo, which indicated that he was online. Automatically I opened our last conversation. It was about the paper again, and his last answer to my long question was "Yes".