11

I held my flashlight in between my teeth, a sleeping bag under one arm, and a six pack of soda in my other hand. There was barely any daylight left and Xiumin seemed to be struggling with the tent.

"Good, you brought soda," He put a piece of duct tape over a hole in the tent,"I'm already tired. You can set your stuff inside, I'll be right back."

He returned with pillows, blankets, a bottle of a black substance, and a pencil with a needle tied to the end.

"What the hell?" Permanent X?

"Permanent X," He seemed to know what I was thinking.

"I swear to god, Xiumin-hyung, I am not letting you give me a tattoo, no way in hell."

"They don't hurt that bad."

"Nothing hurts that bad to you!"

"Look I have one," He pulled down his sweatpants and showed me a tiny black baseball on his thigh, then left his sweatpants off, "I've given one to Suho too. These shitty little baseballs, the first year of high school."

"I'm still not letting you."

"I'll let you put a C on me. And I'll let you kiss me as much as you want, wherever you want."

"I'm not even good at kissing," But I did like the idea of kissing him as much as I wanted, wherever I wanted.

"I disagree."

"I don't want a tattoo," I pouted, "I'm the good son. I haven't even seen my parents since Jongdeok tattled on me for having hickies this morning."

"Well, you're already in trouble," He shrugged, "Go big or go home."

"I'm serious."

"So am I. I'll even let you use tongue."

"Where do you want it?"

"Here," He took my right hand, "In between your thumb and index finger."

"Are you crazy? My parents will totally notice it if it's there."

"They'll think it's pen."

"Yeah, until it never goes away!"

"Oh well," He shrugged again and popped open a soda, "That's okay right. Listen, I've heard a lot of beef about Jongdeok. Some bad shit would definitely take the focus off your tattoo and hickies."

"Like what?"

"When Lay first transferred here last year, he and Suho came over. So Lay's like, "Hey I'm gonna go introduce myself to that neighbor kid." We told him not to because Jongdeok is a dick but he did anyway. I don't know why but he and Jongdeok ended up being friends for a while and he found out a lot of stuff about Jongdeok," Xiumin yawned, then whispered, "This information is crucial. He hides weed in the top drawer of his dresser."

"Really?"

"Yeah, really."

"Okay. I believe you."

"So I can do it?"

"I guess but I'm scared it'll hurt."

"Not that bad. I'm a pro at this now," He took a baby wipe over my hand. I felt myself shaking with fear.

"If you shake it's going to hurt more. Also, my design won't be even."

It did sting and I had to look away, until the tent unzipped, "Mom's gonna kill you."

"Mom's not going to find out."

"Look, you're hurting him. He's crying."

"I'm okay," I smiled weakly.

"Get out Yoona, before the tree goblins get you."

"Stop," She had a fearful look on her face, "Mom just asked me to check on you."

"Tell mom that we're fine or I'll kill you."

"Fine, but you owe me," She zipped the tent back up.

"I'm almost done, Chen, don't worry."

"It hurts, Xiumin-hyung."

"Don't cry, I'm almost finished. It looks like an awkward T right now."

"I can't help but cry, it hurts," I whined.

"All done," I looked down at my hand. I wanted to scream, I couldn't believe I'd actually done that.

"Naughty, naughty, hyung," I took his left hand, "I'll put my C here so when we hold hands our C and X will be together."

"Okay," He spun the handle of the lantern a few times to make it brighter, then gave me his hand. I found myself moving very slow in fear of hurting him, "Chen, the slower you are the more it hurts."

"Okay, I'm done, let's put our hands together," He held my hand then pulled me down on top of him.

"Kiss me."

"No, you kiss me."

"That wasn't the deal, Chen."

"That's what I want, Xiumin."

He put his hands on my hips, "Say it again, I dare you."

"Xiumin."

He pushed me onto my back then whispered in my ear, "I'll make you scream "hyung."

"Xiumin," I teased.

"What is it?" His hand moved to my inner thigh.

"Xiumin," He kissed me then moved his hand over to my crotch, "Ah, ah."

"Ah, ah? That's not my name."

I tried to push his hand away when he moved to the inside of my pants, "Ah, Xiumin!"

"How's it feel to be teased? It's hyung. Xiumin-hyung," he slipped his fingers under the waistband of my underwear, "You just want me to keep going, don't you? Naughty boy."

"Xiumin, oh," I tried to move his hand, "Oppa!" I whined.

"Oh, even better," He purred, "Uh-oh. Is somebody hard? Maybe I should finish what I started," The lantern seemed to know to dim itself.

"Hyung, I don't think we should."

"Are you always so skeptical about everything? You know you want it."

"I do, but we're in a tent. What if your sister comes out here again?"

"Not after she heard about the tree goblins," He smiled into another kiss and before I knew it we were undressed, his fingers in my mouth to keep me quiet, but he wasn't so quiet himself.

"Hurts," I managed to get out. He kissed me which was somewhat soothing.

"You're not being so gentle either," He panted, "Clip your nails."

Afterwards, I was once again thinking, "I can't believe I did that."