14

"Chen, wake up!" Chanyeol screamed in my ear.

"Don't be so harsh," Xiumin?

"Hyung, when did you get here?"

"Half an hour ago. Waiting for you to wake up."

"What for?" Kyungsoo was still fast asleep next to me.

"You think I'm going to let you spend the rest of the weekend under your brother's supervision?"

"He could've stayed here," Baekhyun mentioned.

Xiumin shook his head, "He's going to die if I let him stay with you."

"Let him?" Sehun sat at the foot of the bed, "Are you his mother?"

"N-no," Xiumin crossed his arms, Sehun had made him blush, "I'm sure he'd rather stay with me anyway, wouldn't you, Chen?"

"Mhmm," I nodded my head.

"He's too scared to say no," Sehun muttered.

"No, I'm not. I think Xiumin-hyung is a lot cooler than you guys."

"What?! How?" Baekhyun groaned, "Is it because he bought you pancakes."

"That was a secret," I hung my legs over the bed, "Baekhyun works at the cafe!"

Sehun laughed, "Cute, hyung."

"No, that's so embarrassing!" Baekhyun threw himself on the bed dramatically.

"He wears a little apron and everything," I continued. I was really becoming a jerk like Xiumin.

"Awe, Baek! Show me your apron!" Chanyeol shook him.

"No, it's stupid!"

"Baek!" Chanyeol said in a sing-song voice, then laid on top of him, "Please, please, please."

"Get off of me!" Baekhyun wined, then giggled at Chanyeol's tickling, "Chanyeol-Ah! Stop it!"

"I feel like I shouldn't be watching this," Sehun rolled his eyes.

"Ow! That's my ankle!" Kyungsoo punched Chanyeol in the back weakly. This, of course, didn't stop Chanyeol from tickle attacking Baekhyun. Kyungsoo managed to squirm out from under the two then left the room angrily.

"Xiumin-hyung, let's go I need to find my glasses."

He nodded, muttered something, and walked out of the room, "Did they get knocked off your face?"

"I think so," It seemed so tense between us, "Are you mad at me?"

"Not at you. I'm just pissed off in general."

"How come?"

"I hate the way Kai made me feel," He looked at the ground, "He actually made me feel like there's something wrong with me. He made you cry too."

"Kyungsoo told me that he and Kai are boyfriends, so I don't know what his problem is."

"Like I've said, he's probably calling me out because he's not comfortable," He hit the top of his mailbox with his palm before opening it.

"Did you get anything from the colleges?" He held up one of the envelopes, "Seoul National University," I read.

"I'm nervous to open it."

"Let's open it together."

He nodded. He ripped open his side of the envelope, whereas I was actually trying to peel it, "You're taking to long," He ripped open my side too.

"What's it say?"

"Oh my god, Chen!" His face lit up.

"Hyung! What's it say?" I tried to get a peek at the piece of paper. He couldn't even get the words out, instead, he picked me up and spun me, "Tell me! Tell me!"