12

I managed to get through the rest of the weekend without questions from my parents or brother. And one more visit to Xiumin's house which included us carving our initials inside of a heart into the tree.

"Xiumin, did a cat attack you?" Lay asked.

"No, that's definitely not where those scratches came from Lay-Hyung," Sehun smirked.

"Then where?" He zoned out for a moment until he realized, "Oh! A girl?"

"Stop looking at my back," Xiumin put his shirt on.

"Chen Chen has hickies," Chanyeol laughed.

"Stop it," I blushed and put my shirt on.

Jongin waited until everyone else was gone, except for Suho, to say something, "I know what's going on here. It's no coincidence that
Xiumin-hyung is covered in scratch marks and Chen is covered in hickies."

"What are you saying?"

"It all adds up," He raised his eyebrows, "You two had sex."

"Kai, don't say that," Suho said.

"You'd only say that because you and Kyungsoo are together, is that it?" Xiumin didn't like being accused of things, even if they were true.

"Knock it off, both of you," Suho scolded.

Jongin ignored him, "So what if we are? That's not what we're talking about. You two totally had sex."

I had to leave the locker room. I already felt guilty enough and the tears threatening to spill out of my eyes would only make me look guilty. I knew it was wrong, I'd done a lot of things that people see as wrong. Being in a gay relationship, getting a tattoo, and having premarital sex.

Suho followed me out, "You okay?"

"No," I leaned against the wall and ran my hands through my hair.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing, you'll just hate me."

"I couldn't hate you," He frowned, "Is it what Kai said?"

I nodded my head and wiped tears from my cheeks.

"It's not true, is it?" I didn't answer, he pulled me into a hug, "It's okay. There's nothing wrong with that."

"But everyone says it's a sin."

"God loves everyone the same. The only people who go to hell are the ones who murder and rape," He smiled at me, "I better make sure they're not ripping each other's throats out."

I went back in, hiding behind the wall. They hadn't ripped each other's throats out, they were just glaring at each other very intently, like two cats ready to pounce at any moment.

"Listen, Jongin," You know Suho was serious when he used your real name, "Minseok's private life is none of your business, butt out of it."

"He's asking for it, coming in here all scratched up like that."

"Keep it to yourself, Jongin," He continued, "Minseok, if he says something to you again ignore it or tell me, okay? College scouts are going to be here this week. I need both of you on your best behavior."

"Okay," They'd agreed with Suho, but I was sure if it wasn't over. Baseball practice was tense and Xiumin ignored me on the way home. I tried to let it go because I figured he was just cranky, but it kind of hurt my feelings.

"What's your problem?" Oh, how I missed my brother's loud talking and loud sunflower seed cracking.

"Your stupid face."

"Will you two ever stop butting heads?" My mom sighed, stirring whatever was cooking on the stove.

"Yeah, when he stops being a jerk."

"I'll stop being a jerk when you stop being gay."

"Jongdeok, stop calling him that godforsaken name."

"It's what he is though."

"You know that's not true, Jongdeok."

"No, mom, I know it is true. I can prove it to you too."

I glared at Jongdeok. I had something on him but I didn't know what my mom would be more pissed about.

"Leave your brother alone."

"Yeah, leave me alone."

"Can I talk to you, Jongdae, alone?" Jongdeok mumbled and motioned me towards his bedroom. I was kind of afraid he'd just beat me up though, but all he said when he closed the door behind him was, "What the fuck is this?" He grabbed my hand.

"Nothing! Let go of me," I jerked my hand away.

"I swear to god, Jongdae, if that's a tattoo, mom won't even find out because I'll kill you first."

I smirked and opened the top drawer of his dresser. Dirty magazines, alcohol, and weed, "You were saying?"

He pushed it closed, "How do you know about that?"

I shrugged, "it is a tattoo, but you're not going to tell mom, right?"

"Ah, you little shit," He muttered, "We're even for now, but you just wait until I get more beef on you. Then the bad things I've done won't amount to nothing."

"Just wait till I get more beef on you."

"You're dead, Jongdae."

"You can't kill me if you're dead first."

"At least I'll go to heaven when I die."

"Touching yourself is a sin, loser," I left the room, grinning devilishly to myself. Chen one, Jongdeok zero.