13

Talk around the school said Jongdeok was throwing a party when our parents were out of town. If he kept acting so stupid he was going to end up becoming my slave with how much beef I had on him.

The rumor was true too. I found myself trapped in my room. I decided to try and make my escape outside after almost an hour, which wasn't the best idea. I learned this quickly when some drunk, ginormous football player picked me up and said, "Let's tie him up like a piñata and see what comes out!" That's how I ended up tied to a chair getting hit with various objects.

"Help!" Was all I could think of screaming, which actually brought a couple familiar faces forward.

"Look! More piñatas!"

"Why my brother thinks I should go to a high school party with him is really beyond me," Sehun shouted over the loud music, trying to untie my torso from the chair.

"That's how I got here too," Kyungsoo was trying to untie my ankles.

"My sister dragged me here," Chanyeol appeared from the crowd.

"I'm going to kill my brother," I shouted. I was having trouble breathing.

"It's too tight!" A cup of beer hit Sehun in the head, "Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, let's lift the chair!"

They somehow managed to get me and my chair contraption out of the house safely.

"Who's house is closest to here?" Chanyeol asked, panting.

"Xiumin-hyung's."

"He can help us!" Sehun said. I got carried and pushed all the way to Xiumin's house, which was kind of fun minus the increasingly painful rope burn from whatever was holding me to the chair. I was pretty sure it was the drapes considering the extra itchy texture. Jongdeok was dead.

Kyungsoo knocked on the door nervously. Yoona was the one who opened it, "What's going on?"

"Can't you hear it?" I asked. We were all silent for a moment until we could barely hear the music coming from the direction of my house, "My brother threw a party and these guys got dragged along by their siblings. Please help me."

"I'll get Minseok," She disappeared, "Wake up!"

Xiumin came to the door with tired eyes and messy hair, "A gift?" He smirked at me. I realized it was just activating his dirty mind seeing me tied up like that.

"Please help, Hyung. My brother threw a party and one of the big scary guys wanted to hit me like a piñata and now I'm stuck in this chair."

He pulled me into the small kitchen with one hand by the back of the chair, which was a little funny considering it took three of my friends to get me here.

Xiumin took out his pocket knife, which I found out he always had with him.

"No, hyung, don't kill him!" Sehun pleaded.

"Sehun, stop being stupid, he's getting him out of the chair," Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

"Drapes?" Xiumin muttered, he was super pissed and I could tell. I didn't know how he was going to do it but he wasn't going to let anyone get away with this, "Does it hurt? You've got rope burn all over now."

"Drape burn," Chanyeol corrected quietly.

"It kind of hurts, but I'm okay now that I can stand up."

He felt all of my pockets, "Do you have your inhaler?"

"No, I'm okay though," I really wasn't though, every breath I took burned.

He pondered a moment before picking up the phone, spinning the rotary dial a few times, then saying, "Yes, hello, I'd like to make a noise complaint."

The rest of us covered our mouth in astonishment. Our hyung was super cool.

He hung up, "Okay, time to go, now. My mom is sleeping. Wouldn't want to wake her up."

"Where will we go?" Chanyeol questioned.

"Baekhyun's?"

"It's so far though," Chanyeol groaned.

"It's like the next street over."

"Hyung, you have to walk us, it's dark," I said.

"Yeah, but then I have to come back home in the dark."

"Then stay with us," I looked at him with puppy eyes which he pompously ignored. I felt like he was angry with me.

"Here," He gave me a flashlight from the drawer, "Have a safe walk."

"Thanks, hyung."

"Come back for your chair tomorrow."

"Okay," I nodded before leaving with the rest of the group.

"You seem upset, Jongdae," Kyungsoo pointed out. I really felt like Xiumin was blaming me for what happened in the locker room.

"I'm okay," Eventually, we made it to Baekhyun's house and he said we could stay. Chanyeol insisted on sleeping next to Baekhyun because he was "scared" after being at a party. If anyone is scared it should be me. Sehun passed out in Baekhyun's beanbag chair. Chanyeol, Sehun, and Baekhyun were all pretty close to each other. I guessed this was their normal sleeping arrangement, but Baekhyun did seem a little opposed to having Chanyeol cling to him like that in front of everyone.

Kyungsoo and I shared the guest bedroom, "Kyungsoo, I'm going to ask you something serious. Answer honestly and I won't judge you."

"You're freaking me out."

"Are you and Jongin boyfriends?"

"So what if we are?"

"No, if you are it's a good thing. I don't want to feel so alone."

"You don't have to feel alone if you have Xiumin."

"I think Xiumin's mad at me."

"How come?" Kyungsoo tilted his head.

"Because of what Jongin said in the locker room. I think he's blaming me for it."

"Jongin said something to you in the locker room?" Kyungsoo usually tried to be first out of the locker room after the incident.

"Yeah, he accused Xiumin and me of having sex and that really set Xiumin off."

"Why did he say that?"

I pulled my shirt down, "Xiumin has scratches all over his back too. I don't know why he's so pissed off."

"It's because it's Xiumin."

"What do you mean?"

"Well," He pulled his knees to his chest, "He isn't very outspoken with his emotions and that's how he likes it. He hates being figured out."

Of course, I'd experienced this before. He still didn't like sharing his emotions with me, "Right."

"Especially if it has to do with you. He hates it if anyone makes you upset, we all know that. My guess is that what Jongin said made you upset and that's what set Xiumin off."

"I just don't get while he's acting uptight towards me though."

"That's true," He scratched his head, "I really don't know. Maybe we can just figure it out in the morning."