19

I woke up with Sehun's arms around me, "Sehun, let go of me!" I squirmed out of his arms. Chanyeol laughed at us, "I'm heading home, thanks for having me."

"So soon?"

"Yeah, my mom had some chores she wanted me to get done."

"See you on Monday."

I ran to Xiumin's house and knocked on the door, praying that it was him who opened it.

"What are you doing here so early?"

I smiled, "I wanted to see you."

"Did you run all the way over here in your flip-flops?"

"No," I lied, I pointed at the field next to Xiumin's house that was now full of blooming flowers, "Can we go there?"

He smiled back, "Sure."

"Are you healing up good?" He was in a walking boot now.

"Yeah, the doctor said I can't play for the rest of the season, but it should be fine by this fall when I leave for school."

"Well, that's good that you'll be okay."

"I wish I could finish out this season though," He sighed, "I wish I could run through this field with you too."

"It's okay. Look there's a wishing well!" I shoved my hands into my pockets and found a penny.

"What are you going to wish for, Chen?"

"I can't tell you or it won't come true."

"Oh, right," Xiumin rolled his eyes as we approached the old well, "Wait, do you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"Listen, it's coming from the bottom."

"Is that meowing?"

"I can't see that far down. Run and go get a flashlight from the house." I did as I was told and when Xiumin shone the flashlight down the well, there was a tiny kitten.

"Oh, no. What are we going to do?"

"We're going to save it, maybe if we lower the bucket it will get in," Xiumin lowered the bucket to the very bottom, but the kitten would not move, "Okay, plan B, climb down there, Chen."

"Look, I want to save it just as much as you do, but I don't want to die in a well," I protested.

"You could climb back on on the bucket's rope."

"With one hand?"

"Trust me, you will get out. I will make sure you get out."

"This was your plan all along, huh, Xiumin-hyung? Pretend like you love me for all this time only to trap me in a well and leave me for dead."

"Shut up. Just climb down there."

"I don't want too. It's small and dark and there's probably spiders!"

"You will be my hero. Please, Chen, it's just a little helpless kitten. I won't let you die, I promise."

"I can't believe I'm doing this for you."