part 1

Two young boys around twelve years are sitting in front of two graves in the graveyard. They both were crying bitterly as both of them lost their parents in an accident even just before one day it was an perfect and happy family but now their lives have completely turned in to ups and downs. They have become orphans they are only left with each other they get their property only when they majors...

Boy 1: Cabir control yourself we cannot fall weak we should even take care of choti. He said by looking at the girl who is of 9 years old and was sitting far from them and playing with her doll.

Cabir: you are right manik but I am not able to control. I am missing mom and dad very much. I don't know how to live without them.

Manik: yes cabir you are correct we cannot live with mom and dad now we should Atleast live for choti.

He once again started to cry. Seeing both the brothers crying that little girl ran towards them...

Girl: bhayus why are you crying?

She asked wiping their tears. Manik took her in his lap and said...

Manik: arey mukthi we was missing you that's why we are crying right cabir.

Cabir: yes manik is right we were missing our choti.

Mukthi giggled and said...

Mukthi: I am here only see so now stop crying ok? She said so cutely that both her brothers were admiring her.

Both said in unison: ok choti as you say.

Mukthi: bhai I am hungry.

She said with rubbing her stomach with her little hands. Both manik and cabir looked at each...

Manik: oh oh you are hungry then we will have some thing. Mukthi why don't you go and get your doll.

Mukthi: ok bhai.

She went to fetch her doll.

Cabir: manik how will we get the food to her we don't have money.

Manik: I know cabir but she said that she is hungry how can we let her like that we have to so something.

Cabir: manik where should we go now?

Manik: cabir I think we can manage.

Cabir: how manik?

Manik: I will work in the dhaba which is near by we will go there and get mukthi and ourselves some food.

Cabir: even I will work with you manik.

Manik: no cabir you just take care of choti I will do the work and no more arguments.

Before cabir can say anything mukthi came so he became quite all the three went to dhaba and manik asked for some food for them. Both the brothers fed to their sister and they eat themselves.

After having food manik went to his work and cabir took mukthi to other side so that she cannot see manik working there.

Manik and cabir started working in dhaba form morning till evening. At evening when mukthi was coming from school they both would go to home and stay with mukthi. At night both were going to night school to study. If both go to school then mukthi will be alone so one night manik was going and another night cabir would be going and when both will become free in work they would teach each other what they learnt. This went on till they complete their 12th .

After 12th standard they both became majors and got all the properties transferred in to thier names according to their parents will so they shifted to Malhotra mansion and took over the responsibility of Malhotra enterprises and made it as number one enterprise which was in the last position. Both woked day and night for their company but never forget about mukthi. They both has a special place in their heart for mukthi.

After 6 years of their efforts now Malhotra enterprises is in first position in India and they have around 150 branches around the world they opened schools, colleges, NGO's, hospitals, hotels and lot more. Both manik and cabir are the best business men in India.

It has been twelve years their parents left them alone in this world they were strong and been each others support now they are in the best position of theirs life. Now mukthi is studying her final year BBA in space which is owned by Manik and Cabir themselves. They both provide each and everything she ask for they can never deny her.

Malhotra mansion

A girl was sleeping peacefully in her bed just then a boy entered and screamed in her ears due to the sound the girl sat up jerk she took a moment to realise what was happening when she realised she started hitting him....

Girl: bhai I hate you.

Boy: pleasure to know mukthi.

Mukthi: I will say to Manik bhai.

Boy: Cabir Malhotra is not afraid of any one. Said by raising his color.

Mukthi: oh really then let me tell him. She was about to go but Cabir held her...

Cabir: oye lady beem what about we spoil his beauty sleep? Both gave evil smirk to each other.

Mukthi: ok I will bring ice cubes from kitchen you get the water.

Cabir: done.

Mukthi went to kitchen to get the water and cabir went to his room and bought water in bucket they mixed the ice cubes with the water and gave evil smile to each other. Both went towards manik room and slowly opened the door SPLASH mukthi and cabir was drenching in the water and a boy was sitting in his bed and laughing by holding his stomach. Both cabir and mukthi came in to their senses....

Mukthi: manik bhai this is cheating I was planning to drench you but you drenched us.

She started running behind manik with bucket in her hand to pour the water on him...

Cabir: mukthi don't leave him.

Mukthi: yes bhai.

Manik: arey what did I do? Asked by making an innocent face.

Cabir: yes you dint do anything just made us drench.

He said standing behind manik SPLASH now cabir was completely drenched when mukthi splashed the water manik bent over and cabir was once again drenched now both mukthi and manik burst out in to laughter.

All three had a tom and jerry fighting and had a family time.

To be continued....

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hi guys how is part one?

Few words about this part.

How did you feel the childhood of manik, cabir and mukthi?

How was the bondage between these siblings?

How many of you are waiting for nandini's part of story?

Did I reach your expectations?

If you liked please vote and comment.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
My works.

1. Love story of MaNan.

2. Monster's angel.

Have a nice day keep smiling.