Part-35

It's been two days since manik and Nandini's talk. Manik with the help of navya got all the information about dinesh murthy.

Abhi and mukthi were ignoring Nandini and mukthi didn't taunt Nandini on the request of abhi.

Manik and Cabir was constantly checking Nandini whether she has her food and taking care of her health.

Nandini's mom came to know about mukthi and abhi and she is very happy for them. Mukthi because very close to kusum she always sees a mother in kusum she even requested her to stay at malhotra mansion instead of staying in out house but she clearly denied saying she doesn't want to leave her daughter alone.

After that incident Nandini never entered malhotra mansion.

Next day was Cabir and navya engagement everyone were really bust with the preparation there was a complete hustle bustle in malhotra mansion.

Bhai and navya this is how the decoration will be for tomorrow. Mukthi said showing a design Cabir and navya likes it instantly.

Mukthi I liked all the decorations they are awesome. Navya said in excitement mukthi smiled seeing her.

Mukthi did you invite everyone from the list? Cabir asked her.

Yes bhai. She said in a low voice.

Sorry Bhai I didn't invite Nandini I don't want her to be present in my family functions. Mukthi thought to herself.

OK then is Abhi's father attending the function? Cabir asked mukthi.

No bhai he is busy. Mukthi said to him.

Navya got a call she excused herself Cabir and mukthi discussed the further arrangements.

Cabir I am going to office now have some work. Navya said to Cabir.

What work? He asked with a frown.

Actually it is manik's work I will come in sometime. Navya said to him.

Navya manik's bhai work is to be handled by Nandini not you. Mukthi said.

Mukthi she is new to this work so I am handling some of his meetings don't worry I will manage. She lied to her as manik asked not to disclose about the meeting with the share holder of DM group of companies.

Then bhai should have kept a qualified person this is what happens when they are uneducated. Mukthi said in annoyene.

Mukthi will you stop your nonsense o don't want to hear a word against Nandu. Cabir said sternly she nodded and ran to her room.

Cabir that was rude you could have said her softly. Navya said.

What else should I do navya I am losing my mind. Cabir said going to his room navya signed and left for the office.

In the office nani and Nandini were discussing about a project their discussion was disturbed by a knock manik allowed the person to enter inside it was navya she greeted both of them and they returned their greetings to her.

Manik I need to discuss something very important. Navya said to manik.

Ya say. Manik asked Casually.

I need to talk personally. Navya says looking at Nandini.

Sir I will come in sometime. Nandini said leaving his cabin.