Part-37

Manik and mukthi joined the lunch by that time even Abhimanyu came back completing his important work.

Now everyone were sitting on the big round dining table. The sequence was like this.

Manik-nandini-cabir-navya-abhimamyu-mukthi-manik

Cabir and navya were sharing their plate. Manik was feeding mukthi from his plate and she was sitting little sad. Abhi didn't budge to know the reason as everyone were present.

Nandini was adoring manik amd mukthi bond and remembered her moments with Abhi.

She looked at him to see he was completely avoiding Nandini she gulped the lump to avoid tears.

So when is the marriage? Abhi asked navya and cabir.

Not yet decided but we want to wait for sometime and enjoy this beautiful phase. Cabir said looking at navya who gave a bright smile to him.

I am so happy for you guys especially navya she deserved every bit of it. Abhi said.

Abhi did you know before that she loves me? Cabir asked and he nodded as yes.

This is not fair everyone knows about her but not me. Cabir said nagging like a kid.

Bhai I am in your team because even I didn't know that navya do was in love with you. Nandini said to cabir.

It is not necessary that you should know all our family matters. Mukthi said to Nandini her smile faded as mukthi Saud these words to her rudely.

Mukthi watch your words. Cabir said to mukthi sternly.

As soon as he said mukthi ran to her room with tears in her eyes manik was about to go behind her but stopped hearing cabir.

Manik don't go behind her let her stay alone for sometime at least then she will understand not to hurt others. Cabir said to manik.

Cabir we should explain her with patience or else the problems will increase. Manik said to him.

I think we can talk to her later don't worry she will be alright. Cabir said to manik and he just nodded.

Manik was Nandini was simply sitting and looking at her lap manik took her left hand in his right hand under the table and squeezed in assurance she gave a small smile to him.

Story having their food abhi went to mukthi room to talk with her.

Cabir took navya with him to spend some aline time with his fiance. Kusum went to outhouse to take some rest.

Nandini there is no need to come to office tomorrow you can stay home. Manik said to Nandini.

Why manik? She asked in confusion.

I am having a meeting in a hotel so I am not attending the office so you can stay here. Manik said to her.

Should I attend the meeting with you? Nandini asked him.

No! He immediately said making an trifold face.

Okay. Nandini said looking at him.

Why is he acting so weird. Nandini thought to herself.

No I can't let Nandini know my plan or else she will not let me do it. Manik thought to himself.