Part - 43

Manik was roaming from one end to another end with an irritated expression and cabir was trying very hard to control his laugh looking at the irritated manik.

Manik will you please calm down everything will settle in place. Cabir said by holding his shoulder.

Cabir how will the things settle she is still thinking me as a friend. Manik said rubbing his forehead.

No manik now tell me who will kiss a friend? Cabir said to manik.

Cabir that was an accidental kiss. Manik said.

But she reacted and kissed you back manik. Cabir said making him understand. Manik stood silent.

Manik give her sometime to think about her feelings she is not knowing that even she loves you. Cabir said to him.

How much time cabir when will she realise. Manik said.

Manik she is still a kid and you know very well about her situation she is not in a state to think about this now. Cabir said.

Ya that's true right now she is facing so much in her life I couldn't even help her to get her out of miseries. Manik said helplessly.

Everything happens for a reason manik. Cabir consoled him.

We will see that. Manik said.

Manik now listen to me I want you to ignore Nandini for few days and I am sure she will realise her love for you. Cabir said to him.

No way I can never ignore her. Manik said making a horrified face.

Manik I didn't say you to ignore for your whole life trust me manik it will work. Cabir said to him.

Are you sure. He asked thinking for sometime.

100 percent sure. He said to manik and he just nodded with an half heart.

OK bro carry on I am leaving to home now. Cabir said moving out of his cabin.

Manik here the reports which you asked for. Nandini said entering the cabin after some time that cabir has left and handed some files to him.

Ya thanks shall we leave now? Manik asked her she nodded looking down.
....

Hey cabir how are you? Aliya asked hugging cabir who just then entered the home.

Awesome yaar aliya. Cabir said peeking her hair.

Navya meet aliya our friend she is like my sister and aliya meet navya my would be wife. Cabir said introducing them.

Hi navya nice to meet you mukthi would always say about you and I am really sorry I couldn't attend your engagement I had a show on that day. Aliya said hugging navya.

No aliya you knew I am very mad at you for not attending our engagement. Cabir said making a grumpy face.

Oh come on cabir I will definitely attend your marriage and now I can make it up for you. Aliya said cutely holding her ears.

OK then so you are ready to make it up right? Cabir asked.

Ya. Aliya said.