monster's angel part 12

I want to dedicate this update to shubhu1

Here is the update enjoy reading.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Nandini was sitting on the bench and went to her own worries thinking about her mom how to get her operated and she was thinking about her bhai about whome she doesn't have any idea where he is and how he is. She is just praying her god to keep him sound and safe.

She started thinking about her studies which she left for the job and fulfilling her responsibility as a daughter towards her mother who sacrificed everything for their kids.

In the mean time mukthi and navya came and settled in the balcony which is attached to mukthi's room they observed nandini was sitting and lost in herself so mukthi told one of the worker to send nandini to her room.

Worker informed nandini to go to mukthi's room while going she bumped in to manik with force and she closed her eyes in the fear as she was about to fall but manik held nandini through her waist and was observing nandini. This was the first time manik saw nandini so close he was very attracted to her features. His another hand automatically went to her cubby cheeks he cuped her cheeks, with this act nandini opened her eyes just to het lost in those brown eyes which held so many emotions. Suddenly she came in to her senses and said.

Nandini(angrily): sir leave me.

By saying this she started struggling in his arms that bought manik senses back and he suddenly left her with that she fell on a ground with thud. Due to the sound cabir navya and mukthi came to the living room and saw nandini on the ground and hissing in pain.

Navya rushed towards her and helped in standing.

Cabir: with concern what happened nandini how did you fall.

Nandini: oo sir I was going to mukthi mam's room then I bumped with manik sir and fell.

By giving glare to manik but he gave I don't care look.

Cabir: I think you should rest for sometime navya take her to the guest room.

Navya: ok sir.

Mukthi and navya took her to the guest room and made her lie on the bed then mukthi sat next to her while navya bought some pain killers to her which nandini took it.

Mukthi: is it paining a lot?

Nandini: no mam not much.

Mukthi: thank god you are fine and don't call me mam I fell like I am some old lady.

Nandini: then what should I call, you are elder then me.

She said cutely by making the pout.

Mukthi(by pulling her cheeks): you call call me di how you call navya.

Her words bought tears in nandini eyes.

Nandini: sure di.

Mukthi hugged nandini and navya smiled seeing them.

Mukthi: nandini from now I am your di you can come to me for anything.

Nandini: thank you di it means a lot to me.

Mukthi: why are you becoming so emotional.