part - 24

Next day morning.

Nandu get up please. Navya said shaking nandini since half an hour.

Arey beta tum nandu ko Itni subha kyu uta rahi hu? Kusum asked navya.

Aunty it is already 7 na why she is not waking. Navya said making sad pout.

Nannu will not be up before 8 she will always wake up late beta. Kusum said to navya.

Aunty today we thought to have a lot of fun along with mukthi and cabir but she is not waking up. Navay said sadly.

Navya tum jao it's ok she will not sacrifice her sleep. Kusum said smiling and navya left to garden area of mansion with bad face.

Navya where is nandu? Mukthi asked when she came alone

She is sleeping like she has not slept since ages. Navya said annoyed.

Oh my god navya why are you so much annoyed it's ok. Cabir said laughing.

Cabir I tried half an hour to wake her and she is not up anf that annoys me but you are annoying more . Said stomping her foot.

Bhai app meri bhabhi ka muzak math udao.(bhai don't make joke on my
Sister in law) Mukthi said keeping her hand on waist.

Wow what a sister I got who changed the party with in a snap. Cabir said making navya and mukthi laugh.

Ok ok now will you guys stop it I have an idea to wake up nandu. Cabir said smirking with in no time mukthi understood and both gave hi-fi to each other navya looked at them confusingly.

What you guys are doing?  Navya asked raising her eyebrows.

The same prank which we play on manik bhai. Mukthi said.

And what is that? Navya questioned.

You will see. Cabir said going inside the mansion.

Mukthi filled water in the bucked and cabir bought a ice cubes and add it in to water.