Part - 36

Hi guys wish happy Valentines day.

I am giving an early update and also a big update to thank you everyone for 1k followers and this story reached 100k reads

This is a small gift to all my lovely readers enjoy your valentines day.

Happy reading love you all 😍
.....

Nandini POV.

Maa give this to cabir bhai and navya di I bought it for them. I said passing the gift to maa.

Nannu I think I should talk to abhi. Maa said making me tensed as I don't want any disturbances in cabir bhai and navya di engagement.

Maa it's fine may be they forgot to invite me. Please don't talk about this to anyone. I said holding her hands.

OK Nannu bye. She said moving inside the mansion.

I am feeling very sad for not being the part of the function. I went inside my room and saw the dress which was given by mukthi di for Cabir bhai and navya di engagement. This dress is really very beautiful.

I went to the cupboard and took some money which I saved from my salary.

I should return this money to mukthi di as soon as possible. I thought to myself.

This was the amount which I took from her when maa was in the hospital I don't have any rights on this money she said me not return the money because she thinks me as her sister but now the things changed between us.

Everything was so perfect in my life but since bhai left us we are only suffering I couldn't give maa a bit happiness and peace which she deserved.

Sometimes I feel if I was not born then maa bhai and papa would have been a perfect family with all the happiness.

End of POV.

Manik POV.

Where is Nandini I am searching her since an hour finally I spotted kusum aunty.

Aunty where is Nandini? I asked going near her.

Manik she didn't come. Aunty said to me I looked at her in confusion.

Why? I asked her.

She was not invited to the function beta. Aunty said to me I was shocked how can she not be invited.

Aunty how can that be possible I myself checked the guest list. I said to her.

I don't know manik but only my name was mentioned in the card. She said to me.

I think someone forgot to mention the name in the card she could have come here. 8 Saud in annoyance how can she think she is not invited to the function silly girl.

Manik even I thought that so when I was entering I asked the guards if her name was mentioned in the list which is with them they checked and Said no. Aunty said to me I frowned hearing that.

How is it possible who removed her name from the list. Oh si*t mukthi yes she would have done this oh god. If she has done this then she is gonna regret it very badly.

Aunty you please make yourself comfortable I will meet you later. I said calming my self and walked towards mukthi who was talking with her friends laughing.