Monster's angel part 15

Manik and mukthi was sitting in the hospital a nurse came and hand over the patient belongings to mukthi.

Manik : how is she.

Nurse : sir she has got her right hand fractured and head injured and doctor is treating that.

manik : ok.

Nurse left from there.

Mukthi : bhai there is a phone in her handbag we can call and inform her relatives.

Manik : ok then call the first person from her call logs.

Mukthi : ok bhai.

She saw the caller name was nannu.

Mukthi : bhai the name is saved as nannu.

Manik : it's ok call them and put the call on speaker.

Mukthi : ok bhai.

Mukthi rang the number the person picked the call.

Person : hello maa how are you?

Mukthi (with hesitation) : umm are you nannu.

Person : who is this?

Mukthi : I am mukthi Malhotra.

Person : Di.

Both manik and mukthi saw each other.

Mukthi : nandu?

Nandini : ha di this is nandini how did you get my mom mobile?

Manik : nandini where are you.

Nandini (tensed) : sir I am in office please tell me where is my mom and how did you guys get the mobile?

Manik : nandini listen to me carefully don't panic your mom met with an accident and we admitted her in life care hospital.

Nandini was beyond shocked she could not believe her ears.

Nandini(sobbing) : sir I am coming now.

Manik : nandini go to parking area take office car and come I will inform the driver.

Nandini : ok sir.

Manik informed driver to drop nandini to the hospital. Mukthi kept her head on manik's shoulder.

Mukthi : bhai everything will be fine na?

Manik : yes mukthi don't worry .

Mukthi : I am shocked knowing it is nandini's mom.

Manik : ya .

With in sometime Nandini came to the hospital she was crying very much. She saw manik and mukthi was sitting she went to them and asked.

Nandini : how is my mom?

Mukthi : nandu calm down nothing will happen to her doctors are treating her.

She saw a statue of god and sat on her knees and joined her hands in front of god and said.

Nandini : please god save my mom please.

Mukthi : hugged her and said Nandini please don't cry nothing will happen to your mom.