Truth

Bree's P.O.V

I leaned forward and watched his shocked expression with glee as his eyes ran down the part of my body that was visible above the water. He took a deep breath and his Adam's Apple bobbed as he swallowed audibly. I loved the way his eyes darkened as he gripped the edge of the bathtub tightly. When his eyes finally settled on mine I began to approach him slowly savourimg the look of disbelief and hooded lust that clouded them.

I straddled him gingerly stifling a giggle as he squeezed his eyes shut. I took that opportunity to run my fingers down his broad chest before using my index finger to trace his rock hard abs. His breath hitched making a tantalising sound that caused my hand to freeze as a shiver to ran through my body. Damn, why the hell did he have to sound so sexy. All thoughts of teasing him flew  out of my mine as desire started to take me over.

"Bree!" he warned huskily causing a another shiver to run through me.

"Uhhhhmmm," I mumbled breathlessly as my body started to heat up.

"I-" he started taking a deep breath. "I think we should stop."

His voice dropped a whole octave causing goosebumps to form on my skin. If he meant to sound stern that was not the way to do it because his voice was screaming at me to continue or at least that's what my hormones were telling me right about now.

"Not yet," I heard myself say.

My hands came to life running back up his chest and snaking their way around his neck. I pulled his lips to mine greedily. He held onto his control momentarily until I bit down on his bottom lip softly. He let out that mouthwatering hitching sound deep in his throat again and I took that opportunity to deepened the kiss.

In an instant his hands connected to my skin. One hand came around waist moulding me to him while the other buried itself in my hair at the back of my head. Our tongues dance together as he ravished my mouth with his tantalising technique. It was clear that he had kissed one too many girls but I was determined to make my lips the last pair he'd ever indulged as I kissed him more  fiercely than I ever had.

There was no reason to hold back anymore and I have him the full extent of my experience. I could tell he was enjoying it from the way he began to grow under me but I still didn't break away as I revelled in the feel of his body against mine.

His hands began to roam the planes of my body as waves of hot desire licked through with ever stroke of his hands. Both his hands gripped my hips pressing me against his hardness. I let out an involuntary moan and he froze causing to the tension between us to slowly dissolve.  The haze in my mind I could finally began to dissipate and I could finally hear our eratic breathing as the sound of my own heartbeat faded from my ears.

Ian slowly but intentionally released my hips and trailing a maddening caress up back and stopping on my shoulders. I swear he had me trembling like I was some kind of schytzophernic. No one has ever had that effect on me ever from mere touching. Not Luca, not Riley nor any of the guys i made out with during my teenage years.

My mind was blown. Shit, every part of me belonged to him in that moment. I couldn't think; I couldn't breathe and swear any unreasonable request he asked me in that moment would've been fulfilled with the utter most obedience. He could have been like 'babe, why don't you scoot on over to Jupiter and bring me back its atmosphere,' and I would've been out the door collecting parts for my spaceship.

Ian cradled my face in his hands placing one last mouthwatering kiss against my lips. Then he gathered me into his arms, tucking my head comfortably into the crook of his neck. His heart was beating in rhythm with mine and I took a certain comfort from the sound of it.