Getting to know Bree Part 1

Ian’s POV

 We made it to the bar and all the guys were there. It was an old country bar complete with bull riding, ribs, steaks, onion rings, fries, you name it and they had it. They also had slots, poker and lots of pool tables and not to mention the alcohol was as cheap as the women that frequented the place. In other words it was the perfect place to get drunk, laid or both. I held out my hand to Bree and to my surprise she took it allowing me to lead her inside to our usual table. Most of the guys she should already know but I decide to introduce her anyway. 

“Yo!” I shouted as I reached the table and the others grunted back responses.

“Hey,” Bree greeted and all their eyes snapped to her.

“Hey crazy dame!” Josh greeted. “Welcome!”

“Thanks…ummmm?”

“Josh. The name’s Josh,” he offered.

“Thanks Josh,” she said gratefully.

“Ok, Josh, Dustin and Jayden you already know,” I said and she made a face when I said Jayden. I sighed inwardly knowing she didn’t like him much and probably wouldn’t like us either since we were all friends. Birds of a feather and all. “The one’s you don’t know are Luke, Eric, Rory, Daniel, Conner, Ralph and Ethan,” I said pointing at them respectively.

“Hey guys,” she waved and they acknowledged her. “I’m going to the bar. Want something?” she offered.

“A beer is fine,” I shrugged surprised that she would offer.

I didn’t miss the way their eyes followed her but I didn’t let it bother me. I knew Bree was a sexy girl and it was natural that men would ogle her; it wasn’t like we were really together anyway.

“Nice find E,” Josh said. “Who would’ve thought that she had that potential?

“I know right,” Danny exclaimed. “I couldn’t believe she was the same person when I saw her on the field today. Damn Ian, you’re a lucky man.”

“Thanks,” I said looking at Jayden who was tapping away at his phone pretending to have no interest in the conversation no doubt.

“Yo E,” Dustin called.

“Wasup Dust?”

“I invited my sister and her friends,” he said.

“That’s fine, the more the merrier,” I shrugged.

“No lie though Dust, you’re sister is hot!” Josh said.

“That she is,” Bree said from behind me placing a mug of beer in front of me and pulling up a chair.

“Where’s yours?” I asked.

“Lola’s bringing it around.”

“Who’s Lola?”

“The bartender,” she shrugged before joining the conversation. “She’s hot Josh but do her wrong and I’ll cut you!”

“That’s my line,” Dustin said defensively. Bree stuck out her tongue at him and the two began to laugh.

“Since when have you guys been friends?” Jayden asked narrowing his eyes on Bree.

“Since when it was none of your business Jayhole,” she retorted causing everyone at the table to burst out laughing.

“Here’s your order Rave,” a cute Brunette with a pixie cut said placing ten shots in front of Bree.

“Thanks Lolz,” she smiled a genuine smile.