Chapter 2-Arena

Hi my name is Arena and my element is wind. I am a wolf me and my use to be pack live in a forbidden forest called Misty moon forest no man kind knows about this forest and it should be that way things have been really wired and scary around here ever since I heard a loud dark howling when I was little I was eating dinner with my brothers when I heard a loud howling that for some reason made all of whimper of sadness when a wolf makes a howling dark and long that means something bad happened "mommy someone s in trouble we have to go help them" I said but my mom just said that it was late and my pack said that it was dangerous outside so we continued eating what was a chicken.Now the even more scary part is that every single member of my pack has dissapeared my brothers​,mom,dad everyone, it's just me it gets scary and lonely there are times where I feel like I'm being watched by someone there is one creature that I see looking at me Everytime I go and take a drink from the lake it has these dark red symbols all over and has a gold hoop earrings.

I have been making sure that I am safe. a long time ago it felt like this forest was safe but now it feels dangerous to be here I was going to find some chicken when I saw a wolf starring at me from her den she had flamey red symbols that must obviously mean that she has a element that is fire."who are you come out do you need help"then I saw the wolf run out of the den and up the hill near the lake of Misty moon.huh maybe she didn't like new wolf's looking at her. So I went back to looking for food .