Chapter 14-Jay

I finally woke up,but  I was alarmed to see that there were sharp sticks all around me I could get out of them with my element but I don't know if I even have one I look around to see if there is anyone awake but I could only see the two wolves and one of them was injured and there was another one that I guess forgot about she was Beautiful​ she had red spyrals going around her face that symbol on her head must mean that she controls spirit.

I found out that I was staring at her for a long time that I noticed that the blue wolf was gone I looked around and saw Elena the one Anubis was talking about. I wonder if Anubis is looking for me I listen for any movement beyond the cave and hear a faint noise coming from the lake I looked down at the ropes on me and nawed them off when I got them off I backed up and ran and jumped as high and far as I could go. I made it now I stopped and listened for the fainted noise I heard again, so I ran as fast as I could to Misty moon lake.

When I got there I saw a fight going on it was with... ANUBIS was he here to save me , I saw that he was fighting a white wolf who had blue eyes and a faint spyral on him that said he was ice? Wait was this the blue wolf if so why did his fur color change?

I had to stop asking questions and help Anubis I was bad at fighting so I had to try my best "JAY COME ON YOU DAMN FOOL HELP ME ,KILL HIM!" He said looking at me with tense eyes I had to save him I went over there leges looked like they were tangled, I don't know they were moving so fast my eye sight was going bad so I saw a leg and without thinking I bit into it as hard as my teeth can go I heard the sharp pain coming from the enemy I rip it's leg off the enemy fell. I looked to see the ice wolf's dead body only I see Anubis on the ground with no leg. OH NO WHAT  DID I DO WHAT DID I DO!!!

I looked to see the ice wolf only to see him standing behind just staring at me until he said " thank you, you saved my life" oh no oh no I backed up but not to close to where Anubis was " YOU FOOl YOU DAMN FOOL YOU BETRAYED ME TO GO TO HIM YOUR JUST AS WORTHLESS AS ELENA WAS!!" I tried to speak but no words came out I ran back to the cave and jumped in the corner where I was tied up.

I'm better off here then with Anubis I guess I'm hopeless to him he hates me. I started to feel rage for Anubis I started to hate him, you know what I looked at the beautiful wolf star who was now awake and looking at me with fear...oh no.