Chapter 6-Noah

I was pacing back and forth while the poor wolf was sleeping. I was thinking to myself why did she care for that jackal so much after all she was being attacked by him. I started to Pace faster by frustration and I guess that woke the little wolf up. "Were you watching me sleep this whole time?" She said with concerned in her voice "no I was thinking" she got up and started to walk around "so what's your name" she was talking to very normal like nothing bad happened but I guess it was a good thing. "My name is Noah and this is my den" she was looking at me until her eyes went down to my symbols "so your element is ice cool fire meets ice who knew that it was going to happen" I laughed at her remark it's been a long time since I had someone to talk to.

So we started talking about everything like the howl that got alot of packs dissapering and other things, I wanted to bring up the jackal but I was to afraid that she might be acting wired again so I waited. We started to go up to Misty moon lake when I saw what appeared to be my sister Star sleeping I was so happy that I howled and it woke star up but I didn't care she was back. "Star where have you been I've been waiting for you to come back where's Mom and Dad" I had all these questions coming to my head at once. "I was lost in the woods i came across blood on the ground and found to be that it was yours are you ok" she said looking at my wound on my shoulder " yeah I'm fine it's going to heal I just have to call my element, but where's Mom and Dad" the look on star's face was happy then turned to sad " I don't know I lost them I don't think there alive " she started crying after that sentence so I put my head over her shoulder as a comforting hug. Later while I entroduced star to the little wolf which I still didn't know her name until I found out that it was Elena. Who I guess am starting to have feelings for.