Chapter 22-Elena

When I finally awoke from a very bad dream I was being hugged by a very familiar scent I looked up and saw that it was Noah I didn't know if I should embrace the hug or not hug him at all when he walked back Jay, arena ,and star were coming to hug me. After that I looked around and saw pretty weird stuff like yellow machines but I didn't care as long as I was awake again I couldn't live to redo that nightmare I was having I was about to say something to arena when Noah yelled to go back in the woods then he yelled something about man kind, what's man kind?

We ran back not knowing on what was going on , we got back in the miserable forest but we kept running because of Noah he wouldn't stop running "NOAH STOP RUNNING WE'RE SAFE STOP!" He didn't hear me I couldn't breath I just woke up on what seemed to be a comma and now we're running? I stopped try to get my breath back but it was to difficult "ELENA"! I heard someone yell it sounded like Noah at least I think it was I could barely hear anything, but I was trying hard to stay alive , I was gasping for hear to much to were everything went black........

I woke up to the sound of water falling I'm near the waterfall of Misty moon lake. I tried to get up when I was stopped by a hand on my back and it wasn't a paw it was a human hand "shhhh don't get tense on me Elena it just me your one and only god of death" I looked up shocked at who the voice was it was anubis. Ignoring the pain in my thighs from running too much I got up and kept my distance from him " what are you doing where's Noah and the others". He had a grin on his face that looked evil , I don't know why I haven't noticed this but Anubis had red dust spyrals floating around him he noticed that I was starting at them " ha you noticed my new friends I got them from the original lives I took out of a couple of wolves but don't worry there not dead anymore.

A bear was walking by when Anubis noticed it he looked hungry " now let's see what my new friends are capable of .....I call them my death pixies it might seem like a cute name but soon you'll​ notice that there's nothing  cute about them" he snapped his fingers which got the pixies attention " kill this bear for me to feast on and in exchange I'll let you taste it's blood" he snapped his fingers again and the dark red death pixies moved to the bear that was drinking the water from the lake with it's cub by it's side, the dark spyrals wrapped around the mama bear drinking up her blood until the screaming pain of the bear stopped and the bears eyes rolled back to its head the spyrals left and the bear fell to the ground, then the baby cub got scared but he didn't leave his mom the cub curled up into the mom's arm's. " Good job my pixies in reward you may have the cub for dinner" hell no was this going to happen " HEY YOU ARE NOT GONNA EVEN THINK ABOUT DOING THAT" he smirked " well Elena this is what you get for not leaving the forest like I asked you to do it was so simple to do but you ignored me so this is what you get.... enjoy the show". Before I could run to the cub Anubis snapped his fingers the pixies swarmed on to the cub feeding on him I turned around quickly trying to not listen to the pain ad death....so much horror then it was quiet and the death pixies went back to Anubis I didn't bother looking back. "Where are you Noah"

[Guys so sorry about the graphic sad scenes]