Chapter 15-Star

I was just staring at him and in my mind I was thinking, what the hell did I just see. I saw run into the cave in fear and hatred and he jumped over the sharp sticks, damn was he hot though but no one will know that. He's a bad dude I walked out the cave getting curious and more curious then I saw my brother Noah running back " Everyone get up now" he walked over to Elena first and nicely woke her up while he told me to wake arena up so I did. Soon we were all awake and curious why did he come running back as if something is happening.

So Noah told us that Anubis kiddnaped him and that Jay came and saved him. I don't know why but I felt as if Noah was leaving alot more parts of the story out why would anubis just take Noah. All of a sudden I noticed something different about him his fur it was white as snow and he had a spyral design over his eye the symbol of ice.

"Noah what happened to your fur" Elena said she seemed to notice to while, those two love birds were talking I walked up to Jay he looked like he feel asleep I walked a bit closer and he stood up that made me jump though I am scared very easy. "Please just leave me alone" he sounded depressed wow. " Why did you save my little brother's life I thought you were on anubis's side" I saw many emotions cross his face anger, sadness and fear.

"I didn't mean to save Noah I was trying to save Anubis but I ended up ripping his leg off now I'm worthless to him so now he is nothing to me I want nothing to deal with him at all" damn he hates this dude. So I guess now that I know that is is with us I guess I should try and cheer him up " hey it's ok he hates all of us we're the good guys he's just using you if you need anything to talk about come to me I got you oh and by the way what's your name" " Jay and thank you" well I made a new friend I just hope that I can help him out I get the sticks out of the way so he doesn't have to jump over them he follows me as we go and try to find Elena and arena and noah.

We found arena at the lake drinking water but we couldn't find the two love birds. " Hey they're probably kissing leave them with they're moment cause soon there won't be a moment to be happy in" arena said then she said something totally opposite " you know what screw there moment let's have ours and go see what there doing" so we went looking for them until we spot them above the waterfall we got closer so we could hear them " Noah there something I need to tell" Elena said Noah looked excited but tried to hide it " Anubis told me that if we don't leave the forest we will die" I saw Noah's expression turn from happy to annoyed face "you know what every time I try to get you away from him he either comes to you or me or you just won't stop talking about him, look Elena I love you alot Anubis does not you should know that look I don't want you loving someone who will wind up killing you I love you to much for that" dang I looked at arena's and Jay's expression they seemed concentrated on the conversation.

Noah got up but Elena didn't move and then she said " I don't love him and I know he doesn't love me , I love you" she got up and left Noah on the cliff. Elena walked past us and saw that we were listening she had the wtf face we saw Noah staring after Elena as she was going to the cave. " Well that was something​" arena said "definitely" said Jay. I saw Jay staring at me not knowing what kind of stare it was but he ended up staring at me for the whole day while Noah stayed on the cliff.