Chapter-4 Noah

Hey how's it going my name is Noah and my element is ice i live in a forbidden forest called Misty moon it was very beautiful though crazy stuff has been going on animals going missing my friend calub went missing one never to be found his pack got worried and then went to go search for him and then soon they all went missing me and my pack have been staying strong just in case a situation like that happens to us we will fight and be brave. I was on watch,when I saw a wolf running being chased by a jackal,huh jackal that little....I ran after the jackal and tackled him telling the little wolf to go inside the den and when she did the jackal bit deep in my left shoulder the pain was so sharp then the jackal tried to get me again but I slashed it's right eye open the jackal ran off in the woods.i sat there for a little bit and limped to the den to make sure if that wolf was ok the rest of my pack were sleeping so I was very quiet. When I got to the den the wolf was hiding in the corner "you didn't hurt him right is he ok " was she talking about the jackal that was chasing her she sounds crazy.

"That jackal was trying to hurt you and your wondering if he was ok when I should be asking if your ok" I was a little frustrated but I mean what ever that jackal made this poor wolf become I have to fix that I noticed that she had symbols on her just like I did but mine was blue and hers were light red that made sense now I was ice she was fire.