Chapter 21- Noah

When I ran out the forest I put Elena on the ground waiting for her to wake up I sat there waiting and waiting until I heard a voice from her that was not hers, "you must gather around and connect your elements and say them for her to awake" said the voice and I could tell that it wasn't anubis's voice this one was young, "arena and star gather around Elena we must say our elements.

We all gathered around her I star went first "spirit" "wind" "ice I live you Elena" we opened our eyes to see each of us surrounded by our elements we were glowing  arenas fur was blowing like the wind, star's was glowing with purple spirit, and my fur color turned blue ice, we saw all the spirits lift off of us and into Elena and everything stopped no elements was seen we stood there for awhile then she wine up no more red eyes her fur turned normal all of our first turned normal.

"ELENA" I ran to her before the others were to hug her , I hugged her then backed up her expression showed that she was happy that tears were coming down. I let the others hug her and then that's when I looked at where we were there were big yellow machines one had a scoop at the end, I also saw big piles of dirt and saw a couple of man kind cutting down trees with the big yellow machines." GUYS HEAD TO MISTY MOON MAN KIND AHEAD WATCH HEAD TO MISTY MOON NOW!"