A Glichy AU And The First Party

________(Y/N) POV___________________
    DAD I'M GOING TO UNDER SWAP!
No yyyOur not PJ,yyyou aaarre doing hhhhome work;Error said.  I was sitting on my bed reading on attacks and Aus. "That's is classic sans" I heard a voce say. I turn around and saw ink. I.....i was reading on um - it's ok (Y/N) I won't tell Error. Ink was always the nice one. Well I'm going to a AU ok? "Can I go" you ask? I'm sorry no you can't maybe when your 13 ((YOU ARE ONLY 8 RIGHT NOW)) ok I'll wait

~~~~~~~~Fast forward 7 years~~~~~~~

(Y/N)!!! GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE!!! "OK PJ!!"you yeld because you where in your bed room. You walk down and you see Error, Ink,and Pj talking. "Umm w..whats going on?" You ask in a shaky voce. Wwwell (Yy/N),Me aaannd Ink aarrree goooing to a pppparty aand-Error was intrupted by ink yelling "YOU TWO CAN GO TO IT,SO GET DRESST OK!!!" You ran up to your room and got a dress on and your huddy on and walk down stairs and waited for ever one.

~~~~~~~~~Fast forward to the party because of lazyness~~~~~~
  Pj,are you going to be crazy or normal? Haha varry funny (Y/N) but I'm always normal your the crazy one. "PJ"!!!!!!!! You where mad at him....but you still want. HI THERE HUMAN! You turn aront to see a skeleton with a blue skarf. But befor you could say hi ink called for you. (Y/N) we have to go. Ok, well I have to go so bye there blue.
Went home a little bit sad but others than that it was fun.

~~~~~~~fast forded thx to tem~~~~
  Wake up (Y/N). You here ink waking you up but you fell right back to sleep. But you did not know that your life will change....

(A/N)

HI IM G FRISK G FOR SHORT. I HOPE THAT YOU LIKE THE FIRST BOOK OF THE BOOKNESS. SORRY FOR MISS SPELLING BUT OTHER THAN THAT.... BOOOOOIIIIIIII!1!!!!1!!!!1!!