A Summer Vacation [part 2]

~~~~~~~~~~~no one's pov~~~~~~~~~
  When Blue,papyrus and you went to the park you three had a blast till some jock came. And the most surprising thing happind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Your pov~~~~~~~~~~~~
  I jump in the air so that's I could catch a frysby but I was hit not with an attack but with a basketballs and I hit the ground. "Ow" O MY GOSH HUMAN ARE YOU OK!!! You here blue yell. You did not know what to say but "who throw that basketball?" You did not care that you are bleeding. All you care is that blue and papyrus are ok then you here some boys,: Haha I guess that's what you get for being a nerd. Then you heard a nother say: loser, wimp, weakling,runt but the last name stun a lot...Misfit when you herd that one you got up and gust walk away. Blue of corce following. Umm Y/n are you ok? "Blue...thank you" It's no problem human,know let's go back.

~~~~~~~~~~~Papyrus pov~~~~~~~~
  Shes a.... nerd but she a jock well maybe we can talk and get to know each other maybe. But right know I need to teach theas boys a lesson. As I say that I saw sans's gaster blasters and.... Y/n bone sword?? But we all attack for one reason I think for Y/n or famaly I knock out the boys then the three of us went to get ice cream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Blues pov~~~~~~~~~~~
  Well I'm existed because Y/n and my brother are talking know but sadly. I think maybe he's falling in love with... the fake Y/n she's never like this even if she true. Something guest duse not feel right about here right know....

(A/N)

HAY SO THIS IS MY THERD CHAPTER AND I WAS THINKING... MAYBE IDEAS FOR MORE CAPS MAYBE???? WELL IF YOU HAVE ENY PLEASE PUT THEM IN THE COMMENTS THANK YOU AND ALSO MAYBY COMICS? HAND DROWN THANKS😁😁😁

FROM YOUR GLICHY GIRL

G