A Summer Vacation [part 1]

After the sleep over you focest on school stuff and got good grades. And know it's summer vacation what could passable hapin during it?.....

~~~~~~~~~~~Your pov~~~~~~~~~~~
"FINALY SUMMER VACATION!!! BEST TIME EVER NO PJ NO MOM AND NO DAD YES HOME ALOWN FOR ALL SUMMER!!!" Pause. Know you see that was about 10 minutes ago lets turn time back to 10 minutes ago....Ten minutes ago. "Finaly it's summer vacation and boy am I happy I a nother summer vacation." Sweety umm pj,Error and me are going to be gone for the summer and error trust you home alown for the summer. So for the summer we will not be home ok Y/N/N. Ok mom. Have fun,be safe, and make sure PJ duse not get in trouble please. You are more worry than your mom...bye,bye,bye little sis. "BYE EVRE ONE!!"
~~Fast forward back to the present~~

And that just the beging of the crazyist summer vacation ever. But what I did not know is that I might have....well I'll stop ruining the story "YA THINK?!?" (4 wall demolish) "well let's see what I can do..." you call blue.

Blue: Hi
Y/n: "hay blue just thought that you might want to come over no parents at all
Blue: YES OF COURSE. Can my brother come?
Y/n: ok.

You got the place ready and you where the most excited then ever because blue and papyrus where comeing over. For the first time. Well let's hope this day will go good. You here the door bell ring and you run down to get it. "COMEING!!!AAAA!!!" Next thing blue and papyrus here is the door getting hit. "It's opin."

*Well that chould of gone better* as you stand up blue and papyrus walk in, and papyrus seams worry for some reason? ".... umm so welcome to my home heh. Umm I'll give you two the grand tour if you want." ok. Ok Y/n. After the tour the three of you diside to go the park. What you did not know is that maybe you and papyrus have more in common than you two thought...

(A/N)

TWO CAPERS IN ONE DAY AWESOME!!!!! LET'S GO FOR THREE